All reviews front desk choice hotels sausage night shift waffles the check in process would stay here again great place to stay room was clean bathroom shower hot breakfast king suite waffle maker staying at this hotel have stayed here several times breakfast area lady
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

This is a good hotel and is consistent maintaining the property. Breakfast has been consistent. It’s about average for choice hotels. The price tends to vary as seasons change. They are a little less expensive tan nearby hotels but tend to be a little more expensive than general sleep inn hotels.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

We were very late arriving, I had called ahead when I realized how late we would be. Staff was VERY nice and appreciated the call. We obviously were not the only late arrivals that night as there was a line to check in and it was after midnight. The front desk attendant handled everyone efficiently and with a smile on her face. Our room was what we expected nothing more nothing less. Be warned even on Saturday morning breakfast stops serving at 9:30, our fault for not asking end time.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Stayed on a Friday night. Room was comfortable and clean. Shower had good water pressure and hot water. Breakfast was the normal fare. They did have boiled eggs, fruit and yogurt along with pastries, scrambled eggs, sausage and biscuits and gravy. We will stay again here and will consider other Sleep Inns in the future as well.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Very nice hotel, room was clean and comfortable, ac was quiet and room was nice and cool. breakfast was okay, typical hotel food. We did have to share a parking lot, but there was lots of room, never had a problem finding a spot to park. Across the road was a mall, and on the same side as the hotel was Walmart close by, in case you wanted something to do. The acess to the highway was close, as was the gas station. Would stay here again. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

This was a stop on a long road trip. I arrived completely exhausted. The check-in process was quick and easy. The room was clean and comfortable. I slept very well. So well that I missed breakfast. However, the front desk clerk offered for me to eat breakfast anyway. I just asked for a banana to take on the road with me, and she made that happen. Thank you! I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2019