“Pretty Good, Could Be Better” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Ranked #54 of 223 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dothan, Alabama
“Pretty Good, Could Be Better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

The burgers are above average for a sit down restaurant. The variety of toppings is very extensive. Unfortunately the sides are below average. The fries are not great and the onion rings are average at best.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Broadway, North Carolina
“Terrific Burgers. Can't wait to go back with my family.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

First, they have Diet Dr. Pepper. Not really that common.
Second, they have a lot of burgers to choose from as well as other items.
If you have never been to a Cheeburger Cheeburger, take time to try it out. This was my first time and it is now on my top options list for a burger joint.
The wait staff was attentive and offered to explain the menu to orient me. My glass stayed filled even though it was busy.
A key note was the size of the bun is proportionate to the patty. I cut it in half and it stayed together and was easy to eat.
Another nice option they have is to have both fries and onion rings instead of having to order two side orders.
I consider the price to be low in comparison to other places that serve premium burgers. I really enjoyed the vast array of free items to add to your burger.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Chris W
Bonifay, Florida
“Really Really Good....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is the BEST burger house I've ever been to! The burgers are top notch, but I always get the salmon burger (SO SO good!). Be careful when you order the fires, though! A medium is enough to feed 4 people easy. They also have a burger challenge that if you complete, you get your picture on their wall of fame! Great drink and malt combinations. Very family friendly. Super nice staff. Just a great place to eat all around!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank MyBoyWinston
Alabama
“Overpriced hamburgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I suppose this is a great place for folks to go if they can't grill their own burger....but I can cook one much better at 1/3 the cost at home. The service is slow and the food is overpriced.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dothan, Alabama
“Great shakes and burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Whenever we want a good hamburger and a fantastic milkshake, we go to Cheeburger, Cheeburger. Yes, the burgers are fresh and tasty, but I like the variety of toppings that permit me to really get the flavors I want. The onion. Rings are very good and we usually order them instead of fries. But the milkshakes are fantastic! The flavor combinations are unlimited and really give you a special shake. I love the double chocolate but we haven't had a bad shake yet. The burgers are freshly prepared so, yes, there is a wait. Signs on the doors tell you that you will have a wait. The decor is similar to a diner and bright and lively. Service has always been good when we've been there. It is convenient to the movie theater and shopping so it is well located.