“Horrible Experience”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Thomasville, Georgia
“Horrible Experience”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We have been there a couple of times & the food was ok. But this last time, & it WILL BE THE LAST, we had horrible service. I just knew we would be able to get in & out in less than an hour on my lunch break because they really were not busy & they are right down the road. Ha! They were so slow getting our food out, the waitress then spilled my husband's drink on him. We had to pack up & leave. On the plus side the manager did not make us pay for the meal. When i get back to work I realize I left my cardigan there, so I send my husband back to go get it, but they claim they didn't find it.

• Visited January 2013

Daleville, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place to grab a bite of grilled flavors.”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Inexpensive place to get satisfy your hunger or just hang out. Two people can eat steaks or chicken of different types plus drinks for less than $20. If you overlook the cleaniness and dress code then this is a good establishment.

Visited October 2012
Dothan, Alabama
“best Logans”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had the special meal for two with separate entrée, and shared appetizer and shared dessert for $19.95. Could not have a better value. The food was great and service also

Visited February 2013
Newborn, Georgia
“Wrong, wrong, and wrong”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

On a Wednesday night it shouldn't be too busy, and we (group of 6) should be able to get in and out in around an hour. WRONG!!!! Waitress tried, but this was over a two hour trip through dinner hell.
I ordered 10 wings. Five were Chipotle and five were Inferno. The five Inferno consisted of 4 small wings and a fifth that I wouldn't even consider small. I would classify it as miniscule. It was so small in fact (picture attached) that it was the constant butt of jokes from my co-workers. The 5 that were supposed to be Chipotle WERE NOT EVEN COATED WITH ANY SAUCE!! How does an order of flavored wings get out of the kitchen with nothing on them? It's not like we had an order for 1,000 wings with 20 different flavorings. It was 10 wings total. Two different flavors. This is not rocket science people!! On top of that I would be ashamed that they leg a pigeon wing get out of the kitchen and didn't even include an extra wing in there as a mia culpa to appologize for what they actually served me. It's obvious that the kitchen didn't care.
To top this off it took about 10 minutes to get the sauces (blue cheese and ranch) that were ordered with the wing orders at the table-----Much too long. AND, a co-worker was given a sweet potato instead of a baked russet. Again; this is not rocket science. Just a little attention to detail and a remotely keen eye on the expedite line. They obviously didn't do that.

Then it took another 20 minutes to get the bill.
In the defense of our server...she was given way too many tables with way too many guests to properly attend to them all.

Good luck to Logans. I've enjoyed this place in the past, but if mistake after mistake is a sign of things to come, then I probably wont be back.

• Visited February 2013
Enterprise
“Best Service we ever had”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Went to Logans after church last Sunday. We got there when the doors opened up and got seated very quickly. We had a server named Maurice (I hope I spelled that right) He was hilarious and had me and my daughter in stitches. He brought out FRESH and hot rolls, which he told us he made just before we got there. We never had to ask for refills, he was always there to offer assistance. The meal was great, and fast. The only negative thing I can say about the meal was that the cucumbers were kind of on the mushy side. The server actually made the meal great. If you go, ask for Maurice

• Visited January 2013

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!