“Will definitely visit again”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #20 of 227 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We tried this new café today in Dothan... and were very pleased!! The menu has something for everyone and the prices are very reasonable! The dining area is very nice and the staff were very attentive. Our server was Kaneshia and she took really good care of us during our visit. This will definitely become one of our "favorites" to visit when we are in Dothan, which is quite often!!

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

First the waitress was the most unprofessional person I had dealt with in years. I believe this childlike woman would be better suited to working with 3 year olds. When the bill was presented, another waitress informed me the first was working in the back. What did that mean? The food was marginal. I had ther ribs, which I was lead to believe was a specialty -- well they were not special just over cooked and fatty.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had an early evening meal the second time we ate here. The food and service were great, though it was a little crowded and noisy around 5 PM.
Good food at a good price-I recommend this restaurant highly for food in Dothan Alabama!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Have eaten here 3 times on business. Food is good and consistent. No trouble with service when 2 people and for dinner. Went with a group of 8 for lunch and it took 2 hours!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great prices, good atmosphere. The first time we came was much better, but you really cannot beat the prices, especially if you are having drinks as well.

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!