Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 228 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza and Grill, located in Historic Downtown Dothan. Fire Stone starts with a simple concept: create food the way cultures have been preparing it for generations. We do this with our Tuscan imported wood fired ovens and our ordered fresh daily ingredients. We use homemade dough and all pizzas are hand made to order. We also offer a full array of appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, calzones as well as our signature thin and crispy Italian style pizza. We offer a fully stocked bar with over 60 liquors, 12 beers on draft, 18 bottled beers, and 12 varieties of aged wine for your selection.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We spotted this place on the way to the Peanut Festival and decided we would give it try later for dinner......glad we did. We had a couple of pizzas and chicken parmigiana all of which was delicious. Service was quick and attentive. They have a decent beer selection and have a full bar. I will go back and recommend it as excellent alternative to the chain restaurants on the circle.

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I consider it a love/hate relationship with this place. Things are sometimes fabulous and sometimes not so fabulous and it's terribly inconsistent. The menu changes but it remains pretty simple. The last visit I had I ordered lasagna and I think I was brought about six servings. It was not terribly great either and the cheesecake I ordered was out of a box:/ I coulda stayed home and made an amazing lasagna I make pretty good cheesecake too.. Eh it happens.
The fried pickles are one of my favorites they have a certain Tabasco-y flavor:) the salads are also wonderful and the antiopasta.
It's a clean and open space and you should go even if it is hit or miss..

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Had a late dinner and the food was excellent. The Tomato and Mozarella salad with Grilled Chicken was excellent. My husband had spaghetti and meatballs and he was very pleased. The portions were large. Would definitely dine here again and again.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

The atmosphere is great. Very serene and clean. The pizza is yummy as well as their salads. Staff was friendly. The brick oven has character and you can watch your pizza cook too.

1  Thank Harriet S
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Love the atmosphere. Their pizza is very good. Not the traditional pizza that you would get from a chain. BBQ pizza is the best and their house sald is awsome. Get a bowel and split it.

1  Thank BradleyRi

Been to Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza and Grill? Share your experiences!