“Lets Be Honest........”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Southern States
“Lets Be Honest........”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Who really thinks about this place when the "where to go to dinner" question arrises.......Hooters? Cmon! But since you are here, lets talk about the food. We arrived pre game on a sunday, and had to fill out "private club" cards as Dothan is dry unless you spend a few extra dollars for some imaginable tax,fee,fare, dont know what it is. Our waitress was prestty,perky and actually knew how to wait tables! We started with the fried pickles, salty and tangy fried in a light batter that allowed the pickle flavor to shine through. This was served with a side of bottled ranch that worked just fi I ordered a grilled chicken club, T opting for a burger, we also spilt a small wing order, half spicy half mild.These wings were fine for me, as I am not really a wing eater. T said they were very plump and juicy, flvored mildly but stil enough spice to let you know you were breathing. The chicken sandwich was actually good. A 6oz breast chargrilled on a toasted bun. The fries were an afterthough with all the food we had on the table. The burger was reported to be one of the best. The appearance of hand pressing was there, rough edges which cooked first allowing for crunch in every bite. Overall a good meal. A loud meal as the gme had started. A crowded meal as this place fills up and stays that way. A college age crowd with a college aged attitude, but still fun to be around!ne.

Enterprise, Al
“Not what it used to be”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We (wife and I) went to get some lunch after a day of shopping. Although the service was very good, the food has gone downhill since the last time we have been here.
Had wings and shrimp. On previous visits the spicing was cooked into the food. This time they just simply poured (drowned) sauce all over the food and served it that way. The sauce (was supposed to be hot ) was terrible and the chicken and shrimp had no flavor. They were literally in the "soup" of the sauce.
Need to return to the old way of spicing the wings and shrimp. This was simply awful.

• Visited September 2013
Enterprise, Alabama
“Service has gotten better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

My family stopped going to this Hooters about two years ago because the service was horrible. The waitress's were too busy talking and hanging out at the tables with flirty with guys. They never returned to tables to refill drinks unless you flagged them down or they were bringing our food. But my wife and decided to give it another chance and we were pleasantly surprise the Hooters girl "Vic" that served us was very attentive to our needs. It did take about twenty-five minutes to get about food though but that was not her fault. When the food arrived at our table it was cooked perfectly. I had there wings original style and my wife had there fried chicken sandwich. We both enjoyed our dishes very much. I hope the keep up the good wrk they have done improving service.

Visited August 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
“Hooters surprised me!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Been to many Hooters in Florida. After experiencing blah food, hadn't been back for 9 years. A co worker suggested going to the one here in Dothan and I'm glad I did. Compared to 9 years ago, the menu looks much better. I got the three mile island naked wings and they were cooked and sauced perfectly. The chili was good and the best fried pickles I've ever had! I wanted to continue to dislike Hooters, but I'm a changed man! I'll be back again.

• Visited April 2013
Athens, Georgia
“Ok I guess”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Good is always good, service is slacking a lil tho. Most of the girls there are sticks and have no curves what so ever. It's a bit pricey also. Wings are ok but beef I Brady's is way better. Not a personal fave!