“Loved the Pork Chop”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I have not necessarily been a fan of Outback in the past. The wait is a little long, and some of the menu items seemed so-so for the price. However, I recently had the pork chop and creole marmalade; it's one of the best pork chops ever and definitely worth a try!

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Ive eaten at Outback's throughout the coutnry and for some reason this one is rigth up there at the top. Keith, our server, was very courteous and ensured our drinks and meal were taken care of promtply. Very clean restaurant and the food was deliclious. Our steaks were exactly how we ordered and I recommend this location to anyone.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Almost always have a good meal at Outback Steakhouse. This one in Dothan was clean, good waiter, and tender prime rib. Very good meal.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Love the salad... Steak not so much. Kids like their chicken fingers also.

1  Thank Donna W
Reviewed February 13, 2012

My husband and I took my daughter here, because she just got back in town from college in Auburn. We thought this would be a nice treat, for her Valentines present. We got there and were quickly seated. The atmosphere was pleasant, but lighting was pretty dark. This would be a great place for a date. Food was very good. Pricing could have been a little better, but the blooming onion was worth it. I like my steak well done, mine came back a little under done, but the server took it back and quickly returned it perfectly, with a fresh baked potato. Overall nice experience.