“You must try the ribs!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Graceville, Florida, United States
“You must try the ribs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Repeat after me..."I must try the ribs, I must try the ribs!" I have not had better ribs in Dothan. They have rubbed and glazed. I prefer the rubbed, but you can't go wrong either way. They also have a wide selection of sauces on the table...six or seven kinds. The service is friendly...you need to try this place!

• Visited May 2013

Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Love the food at this place! Good Southern cooking at its best. Only one time did I order chicken breast and it was dry, other than that the food has been outstanding. My husband likes the steak and loves the ribs. Says this is the best rib place in Dothan, and he has tried quite a few. The hush puppies are the best I've ever had. We could go on and on, but I highly recommend you try it for yourself. Just so you know this place is not fancy in the least...it is literally a shack. Very clean, southern hospitality at it's best and great food!

• Visited February 2013
Dothan, Alabama
“Great Chicken!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

We have been eating at the bbq shack for years but have never tried the smoked chicken until last week. It was so moist and tender it literally fell off the bone! We love their pork bbq too but I am so glad we ordered the whole smoked chicken because I have a feeling we will be ordering a lot more now! Trust me you won't be disappointed! Don't forget their delicious banana pudding because it is the best I have ever had!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Teresa-Sid
Alabama
“Yum yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Found this place in tripadvisor. Went with wife for lunch one day and the sandwich was very good. Many different sauces on the table to choose from including my favorite Carolina. The food was good but the sandwich is small for the price. I feel it could be a bit bigger to fill up a big guy like me. Overall very good!

Dothan, Alabama
“Best BBQ in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

I love their BBQ (meat and sauce). My family frequents this restaraunt at least once a month! Beware: it looks like what it is called - a shack!

Visited October 2012

Been to The BBQ Shack? Share your experiences!