“Always a favorite”

Olive Garden
Ranked #28 of 228 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We always enjoy Olive Garden. We love their salad/dressing. I'm a tour of Italy fan and my husband always changes it up with a different pasta dish! We've NEVER been diappointed. We've always gotten good service. The wait to be seated can be long on Friday nights, but otherwise, it moves along fairly quickly on other days/nights.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Usually, when I am traveling I like to try new things. But tonight I decided to come to Olive Garden. I have never experienced anything other than good food and a nice atmosphere. This is one place I can always count on.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We visited the Dothan Olive Garden again. We had a great meal which included entrée, unlimited salad and breadsticks AND an entrée packaged to go for each of us with instructions. There was such a large portion that we actually split the take home entrée!
The food was great and such a deal! The service was attentive, pleasant and enjoyable. You can't beat two meals for $12.95.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Olive Gardens are generally a good family food place to eat, and this is a particularly nice one. It has a good, easy to find location on the circle road around Dothan. Even on a Friday night the service was good and fast. You can never good wrong with the endless salad and bread sticks (be sure to get extra Italian dressing and dip the bread sticks in it).

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Your typical very good food experience at a olive garden. Food was delicious and our waitress Hannah was awesome, she did not only provide excellent service, she made us feel at home and apart of her family away from home, thank you. Hannah you need to be commended by the management there as a model employee