“Good for a chain”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 223 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Chipley, Florida
“Good for a chain”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

A typical chain restaurant. These always have cool decor and a great gift shop. You have to search for bargains though. Food is good but not quite like southern home cooking really is. If you don't have time to search for a local mom and pop place then it works.

• Visited October 2012

New Brockton, Alabama, United States
“most comfortable place to eat”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Wife and I eat there quite often. When we drive down to Dothan we normaLLY stop and eat there. Food is just great!! Love the atmosphere and the shopping.

Visited January 2013
Panama City Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUM”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Love their food, great service. We don't have one where we live so I always search for them in other cities.

Visited January 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Dothan Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Good home style food. I especially enjoy breakfast when I visit but lunch and dinner will not dissappoint you either. Staff is friendly and service is good.

Visited January 2012
Dothan, Alabama
“Always great”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

As someone who has grown up in Dothan I have eaten at this Cracker Barrel more times than I can remember and it is consistently great! I get the same thing every time and it always tastes as great as before. I would definitely recommend.

Visited May 2012

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!