All reviews gated community home away from home outstanding customer service great place to stay dothan alabama sherry buddy property maintenance
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I love this place they are nice people here I love sherry Teresa and captain if u have a problem they fix it they have excellent rooms there are nice neighbors keep up the good work sherry Teresa and captain I like how it has a gate I feel safe when my boyfriend at work and I currently stay here in room 223 me and mike and we love it out here and they are pet friendly

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sherry L, General Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you find our community both friendly and safe.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Daybreak feels like home! The hotel is clean and secure with families, pets, and friends! The stars that make it all possible are Tarra and this young lady is a ROCKSTAR in customer service, and then there’s Mario that is your buddy that can fix anything! I truly believe that people make the difference in life and these two youngsters make it all happen every day !

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Sherry L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Thank you for your 5 - star review! Our team works hard every day to create a clean and secure community. We appreciate your glowing review.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Came to visit my husband for a week. At frist sight the place looks very nice and clean. Which it is. And close to everything you need. In the room you'll find a refrigerator and stove but no table to sit and eat on, only one chair which is ok if your alone other wise have to sit on the bed. Plus no drawers to put clothes away in. his still living out of his suitecase after 6 months, good thing he can hang up his uniforms, pants & shirts and so was I.
So other then putting in a small dinning table and couple of chairs, a two-drawer nightstand the place would be great.
But the walls are quite thin and the ceiling (with kids running) feels as though the people upstairs are going to fall through. Good thing they went to bed by 9pm. After the 2nd day I have to say I was a bit disappointed cause they'd be running, yelling and rolling, dragging or moving stuff across the floor all day. So for a single guy gone most of the day I guess it's Ok. As for me I'll be gone tommow. But his Ok not complaining. Though a little table to sit and eat on would be nice. Since he does like to cook his own meals. And more then likely will be here another 4-6 months.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Sherry L, Front Office Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2018

We are sorry you did not have the same experience as our other reviewers. We do our best to encourage our tenants to obey the quiet time rules. Our floors are poured as thick as any other in the hotel industry.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

My wife and I were asked to leave our home because of the sale of the property. (For you negative thinkers-we were not evicted). We came to Dothan seeking temporary housing and ended up in a not so nice motel. We came to Daybreak Suites looking for some relief, and told we would have to be on a waiting list, as the property was full. Two days later we were called by Miss Sherry and were told there was a vacancy if we were still interested. Five minutes later we were at the front desk. Miss Tara welcomed us and they both worked with us as my payday was the next day. We have been here four months. We have traveled the Eastern half of the United States in Ministry. We have never stayed in an accommodation so willing to put customers first. We have had very few problems with upkeep as the maintenance people are always available 24-7 and do quality work. We recommend this property wholeheartedly. Security gates keep the property safe and the grounds are walked after hours. We want to thank Captain, Mario, Teresa, and Annette also for the kindness and hospitality they have shown.
God Bless,
LeRoy and Diane Spires

Room tip: Rooms on the North are more convenient
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Sherry L, General Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Thank you so much, we are so lucky to have you in our community! Tara and I do our best with the waiting list for rooms, and we're so glad that a vacancy came open for y'all when it did. We appreciate that you took time to name and thank each of our team members, as we all work very hard to create the experience you have had in our community.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

I was at the daybreak for three months. The staff was great and the room was clean. It was nice having a pool on site and a gated community. Would stay again without hesitation. The people living/staying there are like a big family so it had a small town feel in the city.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Dallas S
Sherry L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Thank you, Dallas. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we are pleased that you experienced the family-friendly atmosphere that we are trying to create.