All reviews home away from home rooms are clean coffee maker place to stay front desk sherry gated property pet al maintenance
Reviewed March 12, 2017

You have to take out your own trash and buy your own toilet tissue. there is no room service unless you pay additional for that to. At night the temperature goes down to 34 degrees in the rooms but if you turn on their heat, it blows out cold air or won't come on at all. when you brush your teeth in the bathroom sink, the water comes out cold. Their 1 bedroom suites used to be $750 month, they are now $1,011 plus a $150 dollar deposit. . Don't give this place your hard earned money because they did not earn it. This new management made all the wrong choices and forgot the golden rule and did not put the customers first! The customer is paying a very heavy price for Daybreaks renovations!

Room Tip: Noisy street traffic, do not move near the streets, windows are not sound proof!
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Sherry L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2017

Each of our suites has its own heating and air conditioning unit. If there is a problem with a unit, it is serviced and/or replaced immediately. Daybreak Suites has a 24 hour maintenance line to ensure any issue with heating/cooling and hot water are promptly fixed, but we have no record of call from your room. As with most extended stay properties, Daybreak Suites does not provide room service. Our guests do stock some of their own supplies; paper towels, toilet/facial tissue, etc. The rate you cited for a One-bedroom suite was charged by the previous property owner almost three years ago, and was honored for 60 days during the purchase process by Daybreak Suites. Renovations to the rooms and property were extensive and justify the higher rate cited, but our rates are still among the lowest in Dothan.
Very few tenants have commented as you have about noise from Ross Clark Circle, although it is a main thoroughfare in Dothan. Our satisfied guests remark that the quality of our suites, the property and amenities make it the best value Extended Stay in Dothan.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Due to extenuating circumstances, I stayed here for 14 months. It was clean, quiet, safe, the staff was professional and helpful, and it was pet friendly. If you are good with following the rules for safety, cleanliness, and quiet, then this is a great place at a good price. Highly recommended for extended stays.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Roger R
Sherry L, General Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Thanks for your 5 star review! We’re pleased that your found our property to be such a good value for your extended stay.

Reviewed February 19, 2017

I really needed a place to stay before my big move to Dothan. Trust me the look of the place online looked like all the others but I thought I would give it a shot based on the other reviews I came across. When I got there I was not overwhelmed but I was very pleased because the studio apartment was EXACTLY what I needed at the moment and it had everything I needed. I came with clothes, a few kitchen items to cook with and some limited utensils etc. They have a coffee maker, microwave and fridge. ALL were impeccably clean and new. Bathroom was ok and toilet is GREAT...one of those high pressure flush jobs...love it. The people that work there run a very tight ship based for good reason. They are ADORABLE people....This review comes from the heart as I was alone moving down here and got a great job. I have since moved into an apartment and really will miss "the captain" and sherry lynn. Loved my 3 week stay!

Room Tip: The one bedroom apartments are rarely available but the studios are ok for one or two people.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Sherry L, General Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017

Thanks, Anthony! We’re so happy to have been part of your move to Dothan and wish you all the best in your new job.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

i love this place Ms.Sherry and her team there are grate and so helpful .My brother stays there and is handicap and I know they are my second set of eyes when im not there and knowing he is safe with good people around is conferring THANKS GUYS

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2017

Nice and quiet with a security gate. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were neat and clean. The kitchen is a nice touch since you don't have to always eat-out. The location and price is the best you will find in the Dothan area.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business

We're so glad you enjoyed our Dothan community. Many guests remark that having a full kitchen is a nice feature of our property.