All reviewshome away from homerooms are cleancoffee makerplace to stayfront desksherrygatedpropertypetmaintenance
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

My time being spent in Dothan has exceeded my expectations..My living quaters(Daybreak Extended)is of high regard and highly recommended...Ms.Sherry and staff are well detailed pertaining to security,living,as well as groundskeep..I canr say enough about Day Break suites....Oh i almost forgot..Ms Sherry is in charge now..Wonderful person . I'm sincerely grateful for her...

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Sherry L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you found Daybreak Suites to be a home away from home.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

I needed a temporary place to stay while waiting for my apartment to become vacant. Daybreak Suites is a great place to stay. The facility is gated, secure & quiet.. The staff is so friendly & helpful. The rooms are clean & modern.. The pool is crystal clear always. I enjoy cooking healthy & the full kitchen is a definite plus. This place is top notch and very economical. It's well worth the money in every way.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo

We are pleased that you enjoyed all of the amenities that make our property unique. We are proud to say that we are the best value extended stay in the Wiregrass Region.

Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

The check-in went smoothly. The manager
explained all the rules and policies very
clearly. The suite was in very good condition. Very clean. The staff was very
helpful and courteous. The property is
kept in great shape. I have been here for
almost 4 months. No problems at all.
The entire staff is friendly. It is my home
and i feel right at home here. I LOVE
THIS PLACE! Thank You.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Deadra L, General Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

Thanks for your kind review. We are happy to have you as a resident guest with us, and pleased that you feel at home here.
- Deadra L.

Reviewed June 23, 2016

My husband Mark works out of town during the week and he is currently staying in one of your suites at the Daybreak. I have visited with him on many occasions and I was very pleased. I'm very particular when it comes to being satisfied with a well rounded hotels or suites. I can truly say that everything here lived up to my expectations. Not to mention how comfortable the bed was, can I say "AMAZING." I felt right at home and a special thanks to Ms. Sherri for always being kind to my husband. I would recommend my family and friends.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business

Thank you taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to have guests like your husband stay with us, and we appreciate that you would recommend us to your friends and family.
- Deadra L.

Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

My Husband was booked by his coordinator in Daybreak Suite extended stay for business reason. But as what my husband told his coordinator, it should be "pet friendly" because of me as his wife and our dog that will be visiting him for a week while his working in Dothan.
Finally, hotel was booked in Daybreak Suites Extended stay and my husband stayed for 4 days already .Friday evening, my husband picked me up in Semmes AL to go with him in Dothan. It was late Saturday afternoon we arrived in his room and the office was closed and no personal to talked at the office except the security guard that told me directly that my dog shouldn't be in their premises because his a big dog and their insurance will not cover it.
Is this really a pet friendly place to stay? Based on what you advertised in your site, You posted photos of dogs as almost big with our dog. And you can't judge the dog being aggressive or unrolly because of his breed! It's an act of discrimination to our dog because of his size his not allowed to stay in a place which consider as pet friendly!!!
Lastly, Daybreak Suite Extended stay shouldn't be consider pet friendly on how they treated our dog. And they should specify in their website the size and breed that you only accepted so costumer will no longer waste time and money staying in your place saying your pet friendly. I was really dismay that your so proud putting in your stablishment pet friendly. But the fact it's a big lie!!!

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Deadra L, General Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2016

We are sorry you did not have the same experience with us as the majority of other reviewers. Our property hosts many pets, and it works because we have a careful process of screening the animals that we allow to stay on our property. Our website clearly outlines how the process works. You did not disclose upon check-in that you were bringing a pet, which is contrary to our guidelines. The pet was brought on the property over the weekend, so our staff acted accordingly, as the size of your dog (100 pounds) exceeds the size that we consider safe for our property and that will not damage our guest rooms.