All reviews home away from home waiting list gated community outstanding customer service great place to stay dothan alabama sherry buddy property maintenance
Reviewed February 10, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the daybreak for at least 4 mon and I really enjoyed myself and would recommend this hotel. The staff was friendly and well protective of your belongings and the tenant. I would definitely stay here if ever I dothan al again.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank perry m
Deadra L, General Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2016

Thank you for your positive review of Daybreak Suites. We strive to create a community where all our guests are treated with courtesy and professionalism, and we're glad that this was your experience with us.

Reviewed January 25, 2016

I had to move back home from Fort Lauderdale due to my mother's sickness. After looking at many properties, I decided to give this one a try. And ever since I have been here, Deidre has shown me nothing but great hospitality and service. There is no way I am leaving this place until I get married!! The rooms are nice, great wi-fi so I can work from the comfort of my studio suite, great channel lineup, and all the kitchen amenities to top it off! This is a place highly recommended by me, especially if you want security and privacy.

Room tip: The second and third floors are great room selections.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Deadra L, General Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive review. All our guests love the fast Wi-Fi as many of them are here for business reasons and/or work for themselves. We are also pleased that you feel comfortable and secure at our property.

Reviewed January 24, 2016

With my husband’s job we get transferred very often. We are now living in Dothan, Al and will be here for at least 2 years. When we found Day Break Suites it was like reaching the end of the rainbow. The ladies (Deadra and Sherri) are so dynamic, and have fantastic customer service and were so eager to help us out. We are staying in a King Suite and it has EVERYTHING that we need. I feel so safe here with the security gate, cameras and plenty of lighting and there is absolutely no problem with parking. The place is very clean; neighbors are friendly and just an overall great place to be living. The maintenance guys have also been so helpful. The front desk (Sherri) calls when we receive mail and I appreciate that. I am sure she is not required to however this is just another positive and extra thing that happens here. It is very obvious that all employed at Day Break like and take pride in their job. I cannot wait for summer when the pool opens and maybe we will meet more people and possibly have barbecues by the pool.
Daybreak Suites offers a real value for the money

1  Thank Cindy P

We couldn’t be prouder about your experience at Daybreak Suites. Our mission is to provide the best lodging experience and customer service possible. We strive each day to operate and maintain the best extended stay property available, and we’re so happy to have you stay with us. Thank you.

Reviewed January 19, 2016

Having moved from California to Alabama, knowing no one, I can't say THANK YOU to Daybreak Suites enough for making me feel like I had found a home. From the staff to the residents, I felt welcomed. I'm fortunate to have found this community of people.
As someone who loves to cook, I can't say enough about the kitchen facilities in the rooms. We even did a home cooked Thanksgiving dinner for 40 plus residents.
The full sized kitchen sure saves money, the location couldn't be better for ease of shopping, dining and entertainment. The only thing I can say bad about Daybreak Suites is that after 5 months it's time for me to move on and I'll miss it.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Deadra L, General Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2016

We're very pleased that you had a great experience with Daybreak Suites. Many of our guests find that having a full size kitchen is a huge benefit, and Thank YOU for your thoughtfulness in cooking Thanksgiving dinner for your neighbors. We are really trying to create a sense of community here, and appreciate your sharing and participating!
It's been a pleasure having you these past months, and hope that you will stay in touch!

Reviewed January 19, 2016 via mobile

I must admit it's great. For the price you wouldn't expect so many nice comforts of home. The cleanliness, full kitchen, and hardwood floors had me sold. Every single staff member is professional yet friendly. Its a gated property witch makes you feel that much more at home and it's just minutes to anything in this town.

We love it.

Nice to know that there are still places that respect the customer. The whole experience has been perfect! We would definitely recommend staying here If your in For a visit. It is by far the cleanest and most friendly we have seen in a very long time.

Trip type: Traveled with family