All reviewshome away from homerooms are cleancoffee makerplace to stayfront desksherrygatedpropertypetmaintenance
Reviewed January 19, 2016 via mobile

I must admit it's great. For the price you wouldn't expect so many nice comforts of home. The cleanliness, full kitchen, and hardwood floors had me sold. Every single staff member is professional yet friendly. Its a gated property witch makes you feel that much more at home and it's just minutes to anything in this town.

We love it.

Nice to know that there are still places that respect the customer. The whole experience has been perfect! We would definitely recommend staying here If your in For a visit. It is by far the cleanest and most friendly we have seen in a very long time.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2015

I travel a lot and in so doing, it's difficult to find a quality place to stay when I am back in my home town. I've been staying here for a while now and I now consider it my home. It's very clean, quiet and friendly. They have all the necessities and more. They are gated and serious about safety.

This has become my new home when I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Top floor is always my choice, nobody walking above.
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Jeremy C
Deadra L, General Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2015

We're pleased that you can call Daybreak Suites your home, especially in your hometown! Many of our guests and tenants say that our security is one of the top reasons they choose Daybreak Suites. Thank you!

Reviewed August 7, 2015

Great place to stay for a limited period of time. The people are nice and friendly. The staff was wonderful and the rooms are comfortable. I enjoyed my stay there and if I am ever in town, this extended stay is first choice. Wonderful time!!!

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank Dwight T
Deadra L, General Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We're pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us, and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 2, 2015 via mobile

Daybreak Inn and Suites was truly accommodating during my 5 week stay in Dothan. Comfortable beds, quiet nights and feeling safe with the gated community was all given to me with this studio sutie. It was a pleasure to meet their staff in the office.
Will recommend to anyone!

Stayed: June 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Lpip1
Deadra L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2015

Thanks for reviewing our property! We're so glad you had an enjoyable extended stay with us. Many of our guests appreciate our securely gated property and the peace and quiet of our community.

Reviewed June 22, 2015

The staff was friendly and cordial. A nice family atmosphere with little to no noise interruptions. the room was upgraded and awesome. i spent 2 months there and i can truly say i really felt at home.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Caleb H
Deadra L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2015

Thank you for your review of our property. Our mission is to provide clean, quiet and comfortable lodging, and we're pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us. We'd be happy to host you again in the future!