All reviews gated community home away from home outstanding customer service great place to stay dothan alabama sherry buddy property maintenance
Reviewed August 7, 2015

Great place to stay for a limited period of time. The people are nice and friendly. The staff was wonderful and the rooms are comfortable. I enjoyed my stay there and if I am ever in town, this extended stay is first choice. Wonderful time!!!

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Dwight T
Deadra L, General Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We're pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us, and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 2, 2015 via mobile

Daybreak Inn and Suites was truly accommodating during my 5 week stay in Dothan. Comfortable beds, quiet nights and feeling safe with the gated community was all given to me with this studio sutie. It was a pleasure to meet their staff in the office.
Will recommend to anyone!

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Lpip1
Deadra L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2015

Thanks for reviewing our property! We're so glad you had an enjoyable extended stay with us. Many of our guests appreciate our securely gated property and the peace and quiet of our community.

Reviewed June 22, 2015

The staff was friendly and cordial. A nice family atmosphere with little to no noise interruptions. the room was upgraded and awesome. i spent 2 months there and i can truly say i really felt at home.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Caleb H
Deadra L, Manager at Daybreak Suites Extended Stay - Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2015

Thank you for your review of our property. Our mission is to provide clean, quiet and comfortable lodging, and we're pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us. We'd be happy to host you again in the future!

Reviewed June 17, 2015 via mobile

I would recomend Daybreak Suites Extended Stay of Dothan Alabama to anyone !!
I stayed there for two months. EVERYONE on staff was very nice and helpful.
Their attention to detail along with the maintenance of the property made it a very enjoyable stay :-)
S. Doyon

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Sherryldoyon

We're very pleased that you had a great stay with us. We're proud of our maintenance team for keeping the property and the grounds in great condition! Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience, and we look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

I travel for weeks at a time all over the south so I am very familiar with extended stays. However, this is the best one I've stayed at. The rooms are recently updated and have full kitchens- no small fridge or two burner stove! Everything is full size as would be at home! Everything is very clean. Maintaince is prompt and housekeeping is very fast! Front desk and on-site manager Dedra was very helpful in answering questions s about the area and providing directions.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Kayla F

Thanks, Kayla! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. As you said, you are familiar with extended stay properties, so we're very appreciative that you ranked Daybreak Suites as one of the best. Did I mention our sister property in Cleveland TN? Thanks again for your positive review, and we look forward to seeing you next time.