“Food was Delicious!!!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2013

They seated us promptly, this was Valentines day night. The service was a little slow at first but got better. The food was DIVINE!! Our server was very knowledgeable with their wine selection. I would recommend Bella's Fine Dinning to everyone.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The service was excellent. The food (especially the marsala) was excellent. Place remind me back in time for fine Italian dinner. Don't miss this little place. A diamond hiding in their city.

1  Thank cclough
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Awesome Blackened Salmon. Great atmosphere. Charming.

Went there out of our other usual place being too busy. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I'm not sure what's up w/the watermelon cake picture??? It's a very romantic place to take your sweet heart yet casual enough to take your well behaved children there. Live music on Fri or Sat?

1  Thank FortRuckerYumyum17
Reviewed May 11, 2012

My friend and I went there on a Friday night, expecting two other people to join us. The staff was so courteous and accommodating, making sure that we had everything we needed. Our other friends never made it there, and we were then escorted to our table
the food was delicious and wonderfully presented.
I felt that the wine prices were a bit steep.

I would go back in a heartbeat!

Been to Bella's? Share your experiences!