“Horrible customer service!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
“Horrible customer service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I went thru the drive thru on Thursday evening. There was no line in the drive thru. The inside wasn't very busy. I placed my order with 2 of the meal specials. I had also ordered grilled shrimp dinner. When I got yo the window, a girl who looked to be a shift manager barely greeted me. She frowned and gave me a total. She then told me to pull up and she would bring out my food. I waited 5 minutes on my food. In the meantime, a car behind me pulled over waiting on their food. Another car quickly got their food. When the shift manager brought my food, she never apologized for my wait. She mumbled have a good day as she walked away. Go to Crystal River across the street for better service and food.

• Visited May 2013

Statesville, North Carolina
“OK if you are starving”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Service was good. Food was edible but not very tasty. The food was a bit on the greasy side for grilled and broiled. We only ate their once - once was enough.

Visited April 2013
Chipley, Florida
“Nice & Clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

There are 2 restaurants in Dothan. The one closer to the northside is nice clean and refreshing. Up to date more modern decor is nice. The one on the southside isn't the same experience. So it's worth the drive half way around the circle to get to the newer location.
Food is good at both so I can't complain about either as it's one of my boys favorite places to eat.

• Visited December 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Dothan Capeian D's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Nothing special here. The food is on par with all of the other Captian D's restaurants I have visited. Kind of pricy for what I consider as fast food but it's good.

Visited July 2012
Dothan, Alabama
“Really good for fast food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

This place is really good for fast food sea food. Fast service and good food. It is a little pricey, because you can sit down and at a sea food restaurant for close to the same price. I would still recommend it.

1 Thank BradleyRi