“Great service food falls short”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #19 of 223 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: American
“Great service food falls short”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here because it was across the street from my hotel. I'm pretty sure I could have found a much better place.
The service was very good and attentive. The atmosphere was calm and quiet. I ordered the country fried chicken off the 9.99 menu.
Hmmmm? Let's see? The potatoe soup was great and the rolls were fresh and hot. The chicken was very dry and tough. The mashed potatoes were not mashed well at all with several large undercooked pieces. You can tell they use the large cans of potatoes because they tasted like the can. Overall it filled the void but I will not come back.

Leavenworth, KS
“Great Food, prices, & Service”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised at the offerings on the menu and the prices. We were able to get a meal that included a salad and dessert for around $13.00. The food was excellent and we were especially fond of the rolls. Our server was prompt in serving us and was very pleasant. A great dinner for weary travelers!

• Visited December 2012
Dothan, Alabama
“Food was not good”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I pass by and the place is slow. I haven't been here in a few years until the other day. I had lunch and it was not good at all. The rolls a few years ago were great, but were not this time. The fried fish was awful. The service was really good, but food also is what matters. I hate to see restaurants fail and unless this company takes some swift action it will. Until its changed I don't think I will be back.

Dothan, Alabama
“Slightly Above Average”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My meal was quite tasty. I had the 9 oz. grilled salmon steak with a baked potato and house salad. The salmon was grilled a little too long and my salad was lacking oomph. When I placed my order I asked my waitress for extra dressing which I never received (I’ll chalk that one to the fact that she appeared to be a novice and the place was getting busy). I had to ask for napkins, which took a few minutes and looked like paper towels instead of napkins. If you’re wondering if I’ll ever go back, let’s just say I’m checking all available choices before making my decision.

• Visited November 2012
“Nice decor and service food weak”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

The steak was horrible. Grizzle grizzle and very rare not med rare. Lots of salt on the sweet potato fries. Sent the steak back got a burger. Management was good about it.

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!