“Nice decor and service food weak”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #30 of 223 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
“Nice decor and service food weak”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

The steak was horrible. Grizzle grizzle and very rare not med rare. Lots of salt on the sweet potato fries. Sent the steak back got a burger. Management was good about it.

Illinois
“Horrible service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

All they cared about was getting us out the door since they were going to be closing. Our waitress waited until she brought our ticket to ask if there was anything else we needed. Servers also need to know how to bring back change. they should NEVER assume that they were great and deserved a good tip. Our change was six dollars and some change. She brought back a five, a one and the change obviously assuming she deserved a great tip. With that in mind all she got was the one and change...her loss. We basically ate here because it was close to our hotel and we were very hungry...our food was not that great and we left fairly hungry

Visited June 2012
alabama
“decent food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

I usually crave the rolls and potato soup once a year & never leave disappointed as far as that goes. The sirloin steak was surprisingly good last time we visited and the chicken fingers are always good. The service has improved over the last few visits also.

Visited March 2012
Enterprise
“potato soup yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

Service has always been quick and friendly. My daughter and I have small appetites so we always ask to split a plate. Nobody has ever thought twice about doing this. They always come back with two perfectly split platings of great food.

Visited February 2012
Dothan, Alabama
“it is waht it is”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2012

My last dish there was good, but service wasn't and it took long time. They ran out of 4oz fish in a combo and asked if we wanted to pay more since they only had 6 oz. I suggested that they cut it to 4oz and move on, not upcharge me. Took and act of congress and the manager tried to loud talk me, when I questioned her. I was on my best behavior though. She caught me on a good day.