“Best Mexican Food Ever!!”

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 228 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were just passing through the area and decided to stop in to see if the reviews were correct on this place (THEY WERE). This is the best Mexican food that I have ever had. The portion sizes were just too much to handle so you will not leave here hungry. The service was great and it was all reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

From the time you walk in the door til the time you leave everything is great! The entire staff is friendly and attentive, from servers to bartenders... everyone is taken care of. The food is as close to authentic Mexican as I have had since leaving the southwest. The prices are average, without alcohol or dessert, plan between $12 to $15 per adult person. I will tell you the drinks and desserts are well worth the extra money! It is our family place to celebrate ALL birthdays! It is also the place I take any friends out to eat with no worries on service or quality of food.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

La Parrilla has a very large selection of food. The pulled pork or brisket enchiladas are my favorites. My wife prefers the Prima Vera Salad. They have a good selection of mixed drinks and beers. One drawback, it is always very loud.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were driving through Dothan on a trip, and stopped to eat. This was suggested by a local resident.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Went here b/c it was close to Target and highly rated - not undeservingly!
Before 5pm M-F is half price margaritas and appetizers. Got the chicken tender apptz for kids to split (4 & 6 y.o.) and it was plenty. We had the Fresh Guacamole - made tableside - and OMG that was so freakin good! wife said she'd just get that for her meal next time. I got Combo 13 for $8.99 - burrito, enchilada, and releno - all were PACKED with meat. And cheesy.
Wife ordered $15 skirt steak - very tasty, but maybe a $12 steak? Decided at last minute to get dessert, despite being almost stuffed. BROWNIE was colossal and yummo. Flan was ok, but I'm no flan expert, so maybe it was really good? All told, tab came to $52. And my belly is ready to burst, which takes some doing for me :)
Def worth coming again. Also, manager came by multiple times to make sure everything was ok.