“Outstanding Food!”

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 223 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Outstanding Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Having just spent time in the southwest in June, the food in Dothan had that great Southwestern taste. Had the shredded chicken quesadilla and it was fantastic. I wish this restaurant would fit in my suitcase so I could take it home with me. i will return every chance I am in Dothan.

Visited August 2012

Ozark, Alabama, United States
“Best Mexican Restaurant in the Dothan area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

The food was excellent with many items not at your run of the mill mexican restaurant. Service was awesome.

Visited June 2012
Abbeville, Alabama
“Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

The restaurant is located just off 231 North in Dothan, Alabama. The employees are always friendly and cheerful. The food is delicious, always served hot and in a timely fashion. I love the Taco Loco - its a gigantic taco and is a lunch special. The manager usually stops by each table to make sure you enjoyed the food and service. It does get very loud in the restaurant even when its not completely full - this makes it very hard to hear anyone talking to you. This restaurant also gets very busy especially at lunch during the week and after church on Sundays.

• Visited July 2012
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Very Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

Recently moved to Dothan and really enjoy this place. Has a nice atmosphere and the food has been really good each time. This place is almost always busy and I probably would not go if your looking for something quiet. Great for families or friends getting together. They do have a bar and in door or out door seating. Nice clean well kept restaurant.

• Visited June 2012
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Great Food and Service!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

My family stopped here to break up a long drive home from south Florida. Our server, Richard, was FANTASTIC! He recommended great selections. I had Enchiladas Verdes with their house made verde sauce. Delicious! My family enjoyed their meals as well.

Richard brought out a yummy sopapilla for us and gave my son a balloon and cookies for the road.

What a great experience!