“Very Good Thai food for the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai House

Thai House
Ranked #5 of 223 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
“Very Good Thai food for the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I have visited several times and I like the volcano chicken. Very good. Will be returning soon.

Visited January 2014

Mobile, Alabama
“Good food. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy great Thai food, and this place did a pretty good job. I started with the Tom Kah Gia soup, which had a good flavor but other places I have been, served it with white rice....here they so not. I had Chicken Pad Thai for my entree and it was good.....seemed like they use a little too much butter/oil. A little greasy but good flavor. Overall I will come here again and try the Yellow Curry.....it sounds good.

“Long time customers but upset to see the service go down”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Been regulars for years
Got order wrong twice each time the excuse is they r busy
When we went it wasn't busy
Had special order n both times they got it wrong the man who takes order said he does not care if we did not go back
He only takes order.. The Least he could say is sorry that the order was wrong
We r not looking for free food we r willing to pay for our special order but for the waiter to have no remorse that makes us the regular customers upset
My husband never plans to go back
It's terrible the man who takes orders has no sense on how to treat his regular customers when they r not happy

• Visited January 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great Thai Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

This is the best Thai food we have ever eaten. We especially like the Spicy Volcano Chicken, Pad Thai and something they call Drunken Noodles. The service is always first class and fast.

• Visited December 2013
Madison, Mississippi
“Nice one”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Enjoyed when I went with my friends. Yellow curry is really good. Will recommend if you live in Dothan area.

Visited September 2013

Been to Thai House? Share your experiences!