“Nice one”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Enjoyed when I went with my friends. Yellow curry is really good. Will recommend if you live in Dothan area.

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Great Resturaunt. Very clean, quiet, relaxing and very friendly. The food is outstanding and very reasonably priced. This was our second trip and has quickly become a favorite.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful food. Quiet restaurant. Courteous and efficient staff. I love the food and the relaxing environment. The prices might be a little higher than other Asian restaurants in Dothan but the place feels upscale.

Mt favorite is the Larb Gai. A bed if lettuce and cabbage covered with a slightly spicy ground chicken. A slight hint of fish sauce but not overwhelming.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I got take out one night. The curry that I got was tasty but the salad very average. For both, I paid $27. There were no prices on their online menu so I was a bit surprised.

Inspire of the good tasting curry, I am not convinced that it is worth how much they are charging. I would try other Thai restaurants in the area before returning. They may be the only good tasting restaurant, but if they are they sure charge for it.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

After living in Thailand for a year I knew finding a place stateside that had good Thai food might be tricky. Thai House had a great selection of popular Thai dishes that I enjoyed in Thailand. It was a very nice restaurant and had great service. I had a little more than I was expecting to but for the quality of the food the price matched.

Been to Thai House? Share your experiences!