“Surprise Thai in Dothan”
Review of Thai House

Thai House
Ranked #9 of 228 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Very surprised to find very good Thai in Dothan, Al of all places. Besides the usual basil chicken, etc, some more unusual dishes too. Very pleasant, attentive service. Really nice dining room. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

I am not a huge curry fan so I have mine on side, but the food is good and so was the service. Not cheap though.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Nice, clean, well-decorated establishment with attentive staff (over-attentive - I can put my own napkin in my lap myself, thanks), a decent menu and food that was middle-of-the-road compared to some of my favorite Thai spots (Amarit in downtown Chicago, Thai Super Chef in the Uptown neighborhood of Chicao, Thai 9 of Dayton and Lemongrass in Cincinnati). The steamed dumplings tasted like mush and would have been sent back if not for a very nice soy sauce. Got the pad sie ew as a main dish and it was underseasoned with very little greenery (broccoli at this spot) and basically came across as a plate of rice noodles. Not an offensive meal but when you've had really good Thai you know what you need to hit the bar. May be the best in town but certainly not the best of all time.

Reviewed February 18, 2011

I know great food. I have eaten at the best restaurants in many towns - not the most expensive but the ones with the best food. This place is awesome. It is my #1 favorite restaurant in Dothan. In fact, I am going for lunch tomorrow. I can't wait!

1  Thank GermFreak
Reviewed February 7, 2011

My wife and I have eaten here a couple times for lunch and absolutely love the food quality and presentation. We have been very impressed with the friendly service, too. The restaurant is clean, and it's obvious the owner takes pride in his business. The lunch menu has reasonable prices and a good variety of dishes available. A couple weeks ago, we tried the Thai House for dinner and were again pleased, though the prices were a little higher than expected. The dinner menu not only has the familiar Thai curries and ubiquitous Pad Thai, but also several less common, interesting dishes to choose from. The Thai iced tea is definitely worth trying, too. It's so good, we'll be back!

1  Thank WiregrassHome

Been to Thai House? Share your experiences!