“Yummy Pizza”

Red Elephant
Ranked #16 of 226 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We tried the margarita pizza and it was absolutely delicious! Priced right as well. The restaurant was very clean and had a nice atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Red Elephant

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I love this place. There are so many options on food which would normally annoy me but they're all made well. You can tell the kitchen is run mostly by men because my salads are occasionally overdressed but I've gotten in the habit of asking for dressing on the side.
The staff are so friendly. Not annoying friendly and at your table every five minuets but they're genuinely happy to do their job. The management is fabulous too. Everyone there seems to get along well and it shows. The blue cheese wedge salad and the Bangkok pizza are some of my favorites. I've never been dissappointed when I left.

The staff is also very clean and trained well. This establishment also did a benefit for a friend battling cancer so they're a pretty big deal in my book:)

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great place to eat, fast & courteous service,ask for Shannon, great food ,great selection. I love the Mahi but there is so much more to choose from

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The pizza is good, but the regular food on the menu is GREAT! I like pizza, but their's isn't the best thing on the menu. I usually get the Salmon Burger which is mind blowing. The service isn't that great, the waiters/waitresses usually act like they wish they were anywhere else but there. But I don't go for the service.....I go for the food!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

The pizza is very good. Thin and crispy type. They have a pasta that is called YA YA Pasta that is quite good. It has chicken in it and veggies. The "elephant ears" are fun for the kids.

Been to Red Elephant? Share your experiences!