“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Taj

Taj
Ranked #3 of 223 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

We stop here whenever we drive through town and we always order extra to have leftovers. If we weren't two hours away we'd be here every week. Love the authentic Indian food and great service.

“The best food I have ever had in Dothan Alabama!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

This place is totally awesome !
All dishes that we ordered were excellent the food first quality service was great what a wonderful dining experience in Dothan. I chose this place because of its trip advisor number one rating and boy did it live up to its rating I would recommend this place to anyone looking for delicious Indian food.

Enterprise, Alabama
“Great food & service”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Me n my family went to try the place after several of my friends told us how great this place was. Best foodin Dothan or this whole area. Everything was fresh n everybody was very friendly.

• Visited August 2012
Dothan, Alabama
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The menu is extensive. Food is great and the staff very nice. The owner is always there and he will help you choose an item if you aren't sure. If you would rather have BQ, his is very good too.

Visited July 2012
“Authentic Indian”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I first visited TAJ in march of 2012 after hearing rave reviews from a friend. The owner is friendly, courteous, and a great chef! I love the homemade hummus, chicken vindaloo, chicken jalfreezi, and the naam. The only real drawback is the chintzy quality of the decorations. Oh, and the waitress once spilled scalding soup on me. Nevertheless, it remains my favorite restaurant in the Wiregrass area.

Visited August 2012

Been to Taj? Share your experiences!