“The best quality in Dothan”
Review of Taj

Taj
Ranked #3 of 223 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dothan, Alabama
“The best quality in Dothan”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

The food at Taj is excellent. I have tried several different items on the menu and always leave with a smile. I would recommend this food to anyone even if you have to drive out of the way to get there. It is well worth it. My favorites are the gyro and the rack of lamb.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank KevinP5101

Dothan, Alabama
“Greatest food but Smallest serving in Dothan”
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I LOVE their Indian food. No doubt that it is the best restaurant for delicious food!!

But the servings of the meat and veggie are so small. A chicken dish that is about $10 had 5 small bite-size chicken pieces cooked in little bit of curry( the whole thing was served in a tiny bowl that is about as big as my palm). Every time my husband and I go, the serving of the rice is decreasing too. We had to spend about $40 for only two people to eat dinner and still was not full!!!

I really hope that they will increase their portion... the flavor is 5 out of five. the service is 5 out of 5. the portion is 0 out of 5!!!!!!

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank dearones2
London, United Kingdom
“I highly recommend this place”
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I highly recommend this place

If you like Indian food then I highly recommend this place.The quality of the food is great and the presentation is awesome.I had ordered Palak Paneer,Chicken Vindaloo and Aloo Naan.All the three diahes made my day,they were delicious and the quality of the food was also good.

3 Thank mynameiskhan123
“Loved the Kebabs”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

This Sunday we planned for a dinner at Taj.I tried out Kebabs and they were really very tasty.I would suggest everyone to give a try to the "Taj Kebab Platter", I am sure you would love the preparation.

2 Thank Abhi93
Dothan, Alabama
“Excellent atmosphere- Nice Food”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

The atmosphere at TajCafe is simply excellent.I really liked the food served there.The staff were friendly and well behaved.I enjoyed my dinner and would love to go to Taj again and again.

2 Thank NirmalMann

Been to Taj? Share your experiences!