“Love!!”

Zack's Family Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 226 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

If you want some good ole southern cooking come here. It's Buffett style and it's quick. The staff is friendly. Their fried green tomatoes are to die for.

There are newer reviews for Zack's Family Restaurant

Reviewed March 24, 2014

First let me say that Zack's is pretty darn good but the only reason I rated it average was because it was kinda oddly laid out, if your a newbie as I was it was kinda like find the beginning of the line if you can. Then it was massively crowded and maybe that is just a lunch time thing.

But as far as the food, it was very good and I would try it again. Only the next time I would go before the lunch crowd hits or after they have dispersed.

3  Thank Kirby E
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Now here is another shining example of "you can't go wrong here". Reasonable prices and great food served from a buffet line. It's not an all-you-can-eat buffet, but they will serve youall you can eat. Gracious portions. Great food. Nuff said.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Husband and I on vacation. Stopped here around 1:45 p.m. Still had a good crowd from lunch. The food we got on the trayline was fresh and delicious and nothing had run out. Both of us enjoyed our meals and i especially enjoyed the fried green tomatoes. I had the chicken fried steak and my husband the hamburger steak w/onions n gravy. We both has the homemade mashed potatoes and cabbage. The sweet tea was also excellent. We highly recommend stopping in if you r travelling through Dothan!!

1  Thank bikerchickrlr
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Do not be daunted by the length of the lunch line. The servers behind the counters are efficient and very friendly. The food - holy cow - I don't think it would be good for me to eat like that everyday, but I would die a very happy man. There is little I can say to boost the reputation of the food in this place, and the folks at Zack's do not need any help in that way. We had a largish party, but the ladies went out of the way to find us a good size table so that we could all share the noon meal. When you realize that this is where the State Police stop to eat, there is really little to no argument. Just go!

Been to Zack's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!