“Very nice and friendly staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Dothan
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn and was very happy. All of them have renovated the lobby, which flows better and looks better. This one did not disappoint. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean. The restaurant area was nice and open and bar area had TVs to watch the games on. Nice.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
nathanb1, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

I want to personally thank you for commenting on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us in Dothan. As the Assistant General Manager, it is very important for me to understand what the expectations of our guests are, and do my best to create the experience that the Hilton family of hotels is known for. We hope you will visit us again soon. If you have any additional comments or advice on how to make your next stay above your expectations, I would love to hear back from you. Thank you again for the kind words. I wish you all the best.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I've stayed here several times before and the experience has always been GREAT. The staff and management are accommodating and helpful. I was upgraded during this stay and the extra room is appreciated. :)

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Not only are we writing you to say “thank you” for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn but also to say, “WOW” and many thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave a comment on Trip Advisor.

Comments like this help our management and staff teams strive to constantly improve services to enhance our guests’ satisfaction. When we receive high marks, it lets us know that we are on the right track and that we must continue to ensure return visits are just as pleasant.

We look forward to being of service to you again in the not too distant future, and once more wish to thank you.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Nice hotel that is conveniently located to everything in this area. Rooms are very nice and rooms have the sleep number beds. My room had two 32" televisions. The breakfast served at the hotel restaurant is better than any restaurant specializing in the breakfast menu. Do yourself a favor and at least eat breakfast here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed January 9, 2014

First I would like to take my hat off to young lady that was manning the front desk. I had a problem getting on the internet due to the fact I just purchased the latest Samsung tablet and was totally lost having never run apps type technology. The young lady got on the phone a put me in touch with their IT person and in no time I was on the internet. However having stayed at many Hilton hotels I find that when you get less you pay more. They didn't serve the normal complementary breakfast because the had a restaurant. But the price of the room was about $30 more than the Hilton hotels that do. I guess they figure if the petroleum industry could get away with charging more for unleaded gas than they charged for leaded why not Hilton. The price is my only complaint

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stayed for four nights during Christmas/New Years week. Staff had no upgrade for me at check-in but worked to get one for us for the rest of the stay. I have 2 small boys and they definitely appreciated the extra room to play. We could stay up after they were tucked in without disturbing them. Great stay. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I have family in the Dothan area. This hotel provides my family a wonderful place to stay. The staff and hotel are top notch. The breakfast is excellent. The rooms are very clean and the beds, linens, etc. were superb. We were served breakfast by the most wonderful person. Wish I knew her name, but she couldn't have been more helpful, esp. because we had a 5 year old with us. She made him feel very special. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Best Hotel in Dothan. Always a good stay. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Food quality could be better but it is not bad. Needs a better selection / quantity of beer. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Dothan or Fort Rucker.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business