Hilton Garden Inn Dothan
La Quinta
$71
$65
Agoda.com
All reviewsrestaurant staffrecommend this hoteldesk staffvery nice hoteldothan alabamafamily reunionclean roomsplace to staybusiness tripbreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againrestaurants and shoppingnext morninghgilobbyfirmnessaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had traveled for 7 hours, with 2 teenagers and a 2 year old, and were anticipating getting some good rest before the next leg of our trip. I booked two rooms and told them that we would not be arriving until after 2am. When we got there we had to call for 5 minutes before finally getting some to the door. In the night auditors defense he was delivering the zip outs to the other rooms but could not hear the phone as we were trying to call. He was really nice to us when we came in. So we figured out how to supposedly adjust the softness of the beds and made them as soft as we cold, but that was about as soft as the floor. I have had 5 back surgeries and did not sleep at all. I could not get the least bit comfortable. When I checked on my family in the other room they informed me that they hadn't slept either. So I went to the front desk and explained to the lady working how horrible the night was. We still had traveling to do and were just as tired as when we came in, but all the lady said was that some people complain about the beds but there was nothing she could do about it. Ok here's the thing there was a card saying 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Really??? Never again!!! I will stick with Hampton Inns!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank princessrose3739
nathanb1, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn, and for sharing with me your concerns. Our management and staff appreciate and rely on our guest to help us understand the areas in which our guests feel need immediate attention. We are fully cognizant that guests who stay at a Hilton facility expect and deserve the very best accommodations and service Hilton Garden Inn has built its reputation on throughout the hotel industry.

In reading your comments, you shared with me several concerns about our Garden Sleep System Beds and how you were not satisfied. You also shared your frustration with me about my Front Desk staff and how they responded to you. I apologize that we did not handle your situation better. It is our goal to provide excellent customer service, and when we discover that one of our guests has had a less than awesome we want to make it right.

I appreciate the time you took out of your busy schedule to share this with me and we can assure you these specific matters have been addressed to help ensure these same issues can be avoided in the future.

We hope that you will come back and stay with us again in the not too distant future and let us know if we have successfully improved upon our services.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had an excellent experience staying here. The hotel was very nice and we received excellent customer service. The young lady that worked the desk almost every night we were there was great and very helpful. She not only recommended places for us to eat (which we always liked), but she would also print out maps to make sure we could find it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Not only are we writing you to say “thank you” for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn but also to say, “WOW” and many thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to respond to TripAdvisor.

These type of responses help our management and staff teams strive to constantly improve services to enhance our guests’ satisfaction. When we receive high marks, it lets us know that we are on the right track and that we must continue to ensure return visits are just as pleasant.We look forward to being of service to you again in the not too distant future, and once more wish to thank you.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great Hotel! Their service was excellent and the restaurant staff was very helpful. I enjoyed my experience. It has a pool and the suite we were in gave our family of 4 plenty of room. I loved that they had 2 TV's in our room that way the kids could watch cartoons and my husband and I could watch our own shows.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

First time here. Outstanding check in with Sonya. Fantastic service. Amy in the bar couldn't be nicer. Beautiful property. Very well appointed property. Looks new. Will definetly stay here again. Huge menu in restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2013
Kerry P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am always delighted to see our staff mentioned by name. I will certainly recognize them for a job well done. I am glad you had a wonderful stay and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I travel to Dothan 3-4 times a year and I stay at this hotel exclusively. The one thing that keeps me coming back are the staff. Yes, the accomodations are great but the helpfulness iof the staff keeps me coming back for more. Every morning when we drag ourselves out of bed for breakfast we are met by Amy and Tracey. They provide us with great service. They practically know what me, my wife and 2 sons want to eat before we even order it. They never run in the back and hide, they are always there available to answer any questions and solve any problems. Their service is 2nd to none. My family loves these ladies, they are the reason we return over and over again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Wow! It is great to hear that the service you receive from our staff is the reason you keep coming back. Thank you for mentioning them by name so we can recognize these ladies. Thank you also for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor your feedback is appreciated.