“This is close to being at home.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dothan
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We had a great stay last night. We had two rooms as we were traveling with our son's family. The beds were wonderfully comfortable. Good restaurants close by. Morning breakfast at hotel was all you could want! We appreciate the fact that the whole hotel is non-smoking. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Judy M
cx_dothan, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. Everything about our hotel was set-up to feel like home. From the residential design of the building, to the wood floors in the lobby, fireplace and stairs. Our servide training is also designed to make guests feel like visitors in our home. It is nice to see that it all works.

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again, very soon.

All the best,

Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

We stayed 1 night on our way to panama city beach as a break from the drive... I was so impressed with this hotel that we stayed a second night on our way home.. extremely clean hotel..one of the nicest staffs I have ever stayed with...rooms were immaculate and luxurious...and the breakfast was the best I have ever had in a hotel... as good as most restaurants. Overall one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at..

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank kennyw3161974
cx_dothan, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

It is so refreshing to read of your experience. You can rest assured this will be shared with my whole team. We are confident that others who are looking for accomodations in the area will find this very useful.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. If there is anything we can do to prepare for your future visit(s), pleasse contact me directly.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed here for bama jam 2012 and didn't regret it. I am not a hotel person at all but am planning on staying here next year for the jam 2013. Not only did we find a great deal but everything here impressed me. The bathroom, bedroom, lobby, everything was cleaned and smelled fresh. The breakfast was delicious, as were the fresh baked cookies served throughout the day in the lobby. It is in the center of the city which is convenient. The manager, room service, and secretaries were all friendly. I was very pleased! My only complaint is that the fitness room was small and hot.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 14, 2012

We would like to thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to write such a review. I am confident that many future travellers will find your input very helpful before selecting a hotel in Dothan.

We have a number of such events in or around the Dothan area. Any time you are coming to Dothan, be sure to let us know.

Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was recommended through a travel site, as we were looking for nearby hotels for bama jam 2012. It was perfect! Extremely clean, breakfast was great (98 health score from health dept) and manager Randy was more than helpful! Will definitely stay again when we are in Dothan!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Rkymth1
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

We would like to thank you so much for the wonderful rating and comments; this will go a long way in assisting others in finding a place to stay in Dothan. My whole team has been provided with a copy of your comments.

In service it is the genuine hospitality from the heart that makes a business stand out. We are so pleased that we were able to make your experience far exceed expectations.

We look forward to your next visit to our fine city. In the mean time, i remain at your service.

334-479-8900

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Stayed here for 8 nights for work and it was nice. The location is great with food and entertainment really close. The rooms and staff were very nice. The breakfast was hot and very good. The only complaint I would have would be the interent. Wireless is in every room but very slow. So slow sometimes that I would be kicked off my work computer. Overall this is a very small compalint.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
cx_dothan, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

We are so pleased to read of your recent stay. We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please accept my apology regarding internet access. With your group we had a great deal of downloads, which took up most of our bandwidth. If there is anything we can do prior to your next visit, please feel free to contact me directly.

334-479-8900 x 400

Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in this inn for none (9) days for a business related trip. I really enjoyed the kind and courteous staff. The hot and served fresh complementary breakfast was substantial enough that it carried me right up to lunch. The in-hotel workout room allowed me the abilities to keep to my daily regimens with a little familiarity of the systems. The pool, which I didn't utilize, was nice, clean and well maintained with entry of towels in the immediate vicinity. The times that I left my "do not disturb" tag on the door were the only times that my room wasn't cleaned and amenities not restored. My only discomfort was very minimal, the Internet bandwidth was slow for the devices I used, personal discomfort only. Great place to stay while in the Dothan/Enterprise/Ozark areas.

• Stayed: June 2012
cx_dothan, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

We all enjoyed having you and your group with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I am sure others will also appreciate the input.

My technical team will be evaluating the internet access issue you mentioned.

We look forward to having you as our guest again, if your travels bring you to the area.

334-479-8900 x 400

Reviewed May 23, 2012

This is my second stay at a Country Inn in 2 nights. Why I have never stayed in one before I don't know. This one is just as nice as the first and I will have to say the staff and property are very nice and the rooms have it all. Very Clean large rooms and tons of stuff to do int the area. Looking for my next Country Inn, Thank you for a great resting place Carlson~!

Room Tip: A room with the Hot tub....