Tripadvisor
Dothan
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews front desk the main highway nice stop overnight stay room was clean comfortable stay pet fee place to stay a wonderful stay staff was friendly the young lady waffles panama city beach stayed one night biscuits non smoking the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

This Best Western was clean friendly and very comfortable. I will definitely stay here again and I'll recommend it to all my friends and coworkers. The staff went above and beyond to make my stay excellent.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Wanda H, General Manager at Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words.
Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again in the very near future!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Stayed here in a suite room with family during Christmas. The hotel had very friendly employees - both at the front desk and the lady who prepared breakfast. The breakfast spread was terrific, hotel was clean, and location was convenient and safe.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Wanda H, General Manager at Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Thank you so much Brad!
I hope you will come back again!
We really do enjoy having families here with us!
We hope to see you next Christmas too!

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

I was tired & cranky & ready 2 stop. Walked in the entrance & Amanda greeted me right away, which I love. She was precise & direct on her answers to my questions. Which I love also. Amanda was so nice & our room, 329, was FANTASTIC. My husband & i had a restful sleep. Today is our 23rd wedding anniversary. Thank you, Amanda, for your wonderful attitude. We are feeling good this morning.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Wanda H, General Manager at Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Thank you so much for the awesome review and kind words!
Please come back again!
This can be your anniversary tradition!
We deliver an awesome honeymoon package! just saying =)

Reviewed December 20, 2019

We stopped last minute on a trip from Oklahoma to Florida. I had not stayed at a Best Western in several years but decided to give it a try. We checked in with 7 kids and they made our check in quick and easy and breakfast in the morning satisfied all.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Wanda H, General Manager at Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2019

Thank you so much!
We enjoy having families stay with us! We hope you will stop in again!
Safe travels to you!

Reviewed December 19, 2019

This property was amazing due to the warmth and helpfulness of Cecil at the front desk.
The breakfast was great and the rooms were clean and accessible. The handicap room was large enough for my husband to maneuver his electric wheelchair in. I do suggest a shower chair in the shower though.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Wanda H, General Manager at Best Western Dothan Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.
We will make sure that every accessible suite has that shower chair!
We hope you will come back again!