“EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS! #1”

Comfort Suites Dothan
Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS! #1”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have been in our room for a few hours, and I am blown away at the cleanliness of the room and entire hotel. I cashed in ChoicePrivileges Reward Points; so it is a free stay. The staff accommodated my request of room location. We had a suite style room with a partition of a sofa couch, coffee table and two double beds, closet, Mini fridge, microwave, Office Desk, Large Bathroom.

Folks, I have made lots of reviews on trip advisor and I can't recommend a better hotel than the Comfort Suites in Dothan Alabama.

It is pet friendly as well. Lots of open space as of 9/2013 for your dog to run around and use the bathroom. Off the road just enough to feel safe with your 4 legged pals.

For a choice hotel, it is as good as it gets.

The only negative, was it seemed to take a bit to get room the Cooled off. Office chair showed some wear, remote was dead. but thats minor. Pool was clean looking, lobby great. It's great!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank wingslogo84

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Land O Lakes, Florida
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We randomly picked this hotel on our way from AR to FL using a roadside hotel coupon book. We were pleasantly surprised. Clean, comfortable, free/easy internet. Nice breakfast. Workout room. This place is very nice for a budget priced hotel. Obviously, it is not a luxury brand, but it is perfect for the budget-conscious traveler who wants a decent place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dalton, Georgia
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have no idea how old this place is, but it seemed new. Very clean. Good front desk service. Breakfast attendant was slow on replenishing food in the morning, that was my only concern. Rooms are terrific. Almost perfect for this type of motel. Good location, just north of downtown...minutes away. Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed on our way through. Nice area with good restaurants. Only complaint is that it is a pet friendly hotel and it smelled a bit like dogs to me. Would stay again though and staff was very friendly!

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Everything was perfect...but my room was on the side where there was a busy road. The young lady at the desk was extremely nice. Breakfast was great. Restaurants were close. This is based off of the first night stay of a two night stay.

• Stayed May 2013
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I was very pleased with this property. It's quite new and clean. Has everything we needed for a comfortable night's stay. Was surprised to find the seasonal pool was open already on April 26th. Manager was helpful in finding me a thinner pillow while both beds came with 4 thicker pillows. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Troy, Alabama
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Booked this hotel two months before my stay. Called the night before my scheduled arrival to ask if I could possibly check in a little earlier than normal check in. I was told by management that I could as long as it was after 12:00 p.m. So, the day of my check in, I arrived at 12:30 p.m. The desk clerk was VERY rude. She was quick to snap at me that check in was not until 3:00 p.m. and that I could not get my room. I advised her that I had called and made s pecial arrangements to check in early. This information irritated the clerk. After about 10 minutes of waiting on her, she finally gave me the key/card to my room. Once I get to the assigned room and open up the door - THERE WAS STILL PEOPLE alseep in the bed! So back down to the front desk I go. They clerk was once again very rude and unapologetic to me. Never once made eye contact with me or appologized for the way she acted. Finally after about 30 minutes of waiting to get my room, I was given a nice cozy clean room.
My stay was for 2 days. I can say that the hotel itself was very clean, the bed was comfortable and it was overall a good value for the money. The hotel is located very close to the shopping mall and lots of good eating places.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business