All reviews home away from home two bedroom suite extended stay hotel full size fridge small pool valentine's day pull out couch panama city living area longer stay rooms are spacious excellent customer service two nights a great stay check in was a breeze front desk staff extra towels
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We appreciate the location of this hotel. Lots of shopping and restaurants close by to choose from. Staff responded quickly to requests. Quiet facilities. I had a good nights sleep which doesn't usually happen if hallways are noisy. Rooms are nice sized and the well maintained. Great stop. We will be happy to return when we are traveling in the area again.

Room tip: Breakfast area was clean and well stocked for the meal.
Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I chose this hotel because it looks fairly new and I am a marriott rewards member and I have stayed at other Residence Inn before. I Stopped here for an overnight stay and was not disappointed. Check in was fast and the room requested at reservation (top floor and quiet) was provided. The room (studio) was spacious and clean which easily accommodate my suitcases. The bedding was fresh and very comfortable after a long day of travelling on airplanes. The breakfast buffet was hot served plus there were continental choices for business travellers on the go which was a bonus for this hotel. Lastly, the staff from check in to check out was first class and friendly to include the ladies inthe breakfast area. A wonderful stay and I would stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I spent the night here on a business trip. The rooms were spacious with a kitchen area, a sitting area and a nice bathroom and closet area. The breakfast offerings were diverse and delicious. I would recommend and would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed at the Residence Inn in Dothan for a family reunion. The hotel was centrally located, in a cluster of other hotels with a Starbucks across the street! (Inside the Target store.) The property is clean and well maintained. The service was friendly and the free breakfast was pretty good. The property had an exercise facility, tennis court, pool and outdoor fire place. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The only negative was the very thin walls. On our first night we were kept awake by people playing in the pool at the hotel next door ( the Hampton Inn) until the early hours of the morning.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here during my sons tennis tournament in a 2 bedroom unit, love all the space you get 2 bedrooms and a fold out in the living room 3 tvs with lots of channels :) full kitchen, pretty new decor style. The walls are on thin side, Internet is on the slower side, the1 computer in business center was broken:( the staff was very nice And helpful
I think it was a nice place to stay

Date of stay: July 2012