All reviewshome away from homefull size fridgebedroom suitesmall poolliving arealonger stayrooms are spaciousexcellent customer serviceplace to staybusiness tripextra towelsthird floorother hotelsthe young ladystaff was friendlybreakfast staffdothan area
Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

We had never stayed at a Residence Inn before but all of our favorite hotels in the area were booked. We were pleased at the cleanliness, layout and comfort of the rooms. The staff at the desk was very friendly and helpful. Beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Carlsonwhitacre
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

On our way to Memphis TN. Stopped in Dothan Al. What a wonderful inn. Very clean and great prices. Breakfast was delicious. Everyone who worked there was very friendly. Enjoyed our stay at this inn

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank susann w
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I travel around the US for business, and only stay at Marriotts. This particular location exceeded my expectations, possibly because it was recently built. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The amenities, like breakfast, amazing.

My only complaint, if there is one, was the wifi connection was ridiculously slow. Beyond that, I would highly recommend staying!

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Furious_storm
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Good hotel in a great location. The property seemed to be nearly brand new. My suite was clean, comfortable and quiet. My trip was cut short but it looked like I had picked a good hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank john a
Reviewed March 25, 2012

If you are coming here for business, I don't recommend this hotel. The free wireless internet times out often and stays out for 20-60 minutes at a time. We talked to the staff and internet service provider and could not get the problem resolved. We could also hear our neighbors in the room next door and could hear any noise in the hallway. The stovetop takes 45 minutes to boil a small pot of water, and the grill outside took 30 minutes to warm up. The beds were OK but not terribly comfortable. On a positive note, the staff members were very friendly.

I won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business