All reviewshome away from homefull size fridgebedroom suitesmall poolliving arealonger stayrooms are spaciousexcellent customer serviceplace to staybusiness tripextra towelsthird floorother hotelsthe young ladystaff was friendlybreakfast staffdothan area
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Good hotel in a great location. The property seemed to be nearly brand new. My suite was clean, comfortable and quiet. My trip was cut short but it looked like I had picked a good hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank john a
Reviewed March 25, 2012

If you are coming here for business, I don't recommend this hotel. The free wireless internet times out often and stays out for 20-60 minutes at a time. We talked to the staff and internet service provider and could not get the problem resolved. We could also hear our neighbors in the room next door and could hear any noise in the hallway. The stovetop takes 45 minutes to boil a small pot of water, and the grill outside took 30 minutes to warm up. The beds were OK but not terribly comfortable. On a positive note, the staff members were very friendly.

I won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Perfect Staff, Perfect Location, Perfect Room, Perfect Price, Perfect Facility and Perfect Stay. Beware...if you are a Residence Inn perfect waffle lover you'll be sad to know they do NOT server "Golden Malted Waffles" :(

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank rrunions
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We were in room 305 for a few days.

Check out the pictures I've posted - the room was a pleasant surprise after stays at a Best Western and a Hilton Hampton Inn. The pillows and mattress were dreamily comfy. The toilet is "tall" and quiet. Water pressure is great.

We didn't request many "services" since the suite has a full kitchenette but most of the staff were smiling and friendly, open and ready to help you with anything you needed. They serve a "hot breakfast" which is pretty standard...some sort of egg dish, runny (overcooked?) oatmeal, a meat...pretty standard stuff among business/family traveler hotels.

We did notice a constant noise. It sounded like thunder very near by and occurred about every 3 minutes 24/7. When I called the front desk one night (a trick, because there are no instructions on the phone or in the black notebook with hotel info) a mature, kinda bubbly woman said it was a "build up" in the building's A/C system that happens when guests "crank up" their A/C. That made sense to me. However when we were asked about our stay upon check-out and I mentioned the noise the young lady didn't receive my observation and didn't respond or acknowledge.

Otherwise...cute suites, pleasant exterior spaces to hang out in, huge mall and restaurants across the street.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Highpocketsagain
Reviewed February 2, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Dothan Residence Inn for 1 night on a trip to Florida. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite because of some surgery which required a separate bed. The room was one of the cleanest we have seen and was very up-to-date. The bathroom attached to each bedroom had new fixtures and was excellent, as was the kitchen. The hotel has an evening reception, which we did not utilize that included some hot food plus beer and wine. The breakfast was great and is included in the room rate as is the evening reception. Every employee that we talked to was very hospitable, cheerful and knowledgeable. The ladies that were working the breakfast took the time to come to our table, ask how the meal tasted and ensured that we had found everything we wanted. If dining out in the evening is your thing there are numerous restaurants with 2 miles of the hotel. This will be our home in Dithan each time we pass through.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family