All reviewshome away from homefull size fridgebedroom suitesmall poolliving arealonger stayrooms are spaciousexcellent customer serviceplace to staybusiness tripextra towelsthird floorother hotelsthe young ladystaff was friendlybreakfast staffdothan area
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I don't know if you can do better in Dothan than Residence Inn. We had several family members staying there and all had a great experience. The staff was friendly and the hotel was impeccable. We'll be back.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Nicely located, close to restaurants and shopping, ability to park right outside door. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The first room we got had a ridiculously loud airconditioning system, but the room we got after switching was just fine. Basketball / Tennis court outside was great for the kids.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2011

This place is great if you are staying for a few days/weeks. I work down there frequently and the rooms are like apartments. Plus if you dont have time to grocery shop the people at the front desk will do it for you at no charge and add the charges to your room. I will stay here every time i come back to Dothan

Room Tip: I am pretty sure all rooms are the same here as far as amenities
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is my second stay at this Residence Inn. The breakfast staff is especially helpful at this location. They make mornings worth getting up for. Check-in was expedient and very friendly. Every staff employee I'd see at the desk, in the hall, etc., all greeted with me a smile and greeting.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We would like to express our graditude to Carla, Kenna and all the staff for making our stay the best vacation ever. Your staff are the best. Your breakfest bar is 5 star. The rooms are fit for a king. I can't find one thing about this hotel I did not like.
The only thing I found displeasing, was having to leave.

Keep up the great work Carla. The Marriott are blessed to have you on their team.
See ya next year.

Thanks again,
The Shepard Family - Room 111

Room Tip: Call Carla or Kenna. . 5 STAR
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family