“FINE!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dothan, Alabama
“FINE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

The restaraunt is very pretty and clean. The service is top notch. I have never had a bad experience here. I usually have the jasmine tea (iced) and Chicken with lemon grass with Thai spicy salad. Excellent. The salmon is great. Also volcano chicken. One of the main attractions is called Mango Sticky Rice. I would have NEVER tried this but the waiter seemed to think I would love it and he hadn't steered me wrong yet. OMG that dessert is so good. I am not alone in this opinion as they are often sold out of it. You will definitely enjoy eating here.

Visited August 2012

“Heavenly.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

The dumplings are probably the only reason I drive way outta my way but they are worth it:) they also have excellent pad Thai and other dishes. It's not fussy like the other Thai options in Dothan. It's amazing. Go right now:)

“Outstanding food and service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

This place was great. I would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable and wonderful meal. Our waiter John was very friendly and the place gives military a discount.

“Fresh Thai food nicely done.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

We were the only couple there late on a Sunday evening on our way back to Georgia from Florida. The food and service were excellent! We have definitely found our spot to eat in Dothan.

Dothan, Alabama
“excellent thai food, very fresh”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

We really enjoyed the menu selections and the service. The food was very fresh and flavorful.

• Visited May 2012