“My stay”
Review of Days Inn Demopolis

Days Inn Demopolis
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Demopolis
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The room was fine. I had originally request extra towels when I made my reservations but didn't have that in my room. Breakfast can be a little better than wha was provide.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed September 30, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Passing through from Tuscaloosa after a Bama game we decided to stop and stay the night in Demopolis. There really aren't many hotel or food options to choose from. We decided to stay at the Days Inn and it was what you would expect from a motel. The room was clean and the furniture was worn but not bad. There is a mini fridge and a microwave and a large flat screen tv. The staff was very friendly and I would probably stay here again if I can't find a hotel in Tuscaloosa.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 26, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was the only Wyndham property within an hour's drive of where I was working and I usually prefer to stay at them. This time, that was a big mistake. The room was superficially clean, but when you checked close, it was pretty bad. I also had a problem with my fridge not working that was not resolved by the management. The front desk personnel were nice enough, and other than truck noise, it was fairly quiet. The beds were like slabs of stone, and the linens were iffy.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed here for little over a week. First day the room they put us in smelled awful so I purchased air freshners for the room. Probably wouldn't have stayed except the fact that we had already paid for a weeks stay. That night the air conditioner leaked water all over the floor enough to soak the carpeting nearly 3 feet into the room. The next day they did not move us but did send someone to fix it and since we had so much luggage that was acceptable however while sitting in the heat they pulled the air conditioner and put it back in but it did not solve the issue. It continued to leak that day and throughout the next night and the next day on the 3rd day they again pulled the air conditioner and finally moved us to another room. Which was bigger and in better condition than the first and did not have a bad smell. The beds were soft in both rooms and the linens were clean. The bathrooms were clean but in need of repair for peeling paint and ceilings. the furniture was old, scratched but clean. I felt for the amount we paid for the room it should have been in better condition. The pool did not function so that was a disappointment as well. The people were nice and I felt tried to fix the issue even though there was much that could have been done to improve the hotel with a little better maintenance but it was not terrible which is why I gave 3 out of 5 rating. Also because of the trouble in the room they extended the reduced weekly rate for the addtional 2 nights we stayed which we appreciated but still at better than $60 per night I still feel it lacked both quality and value we have gotten at other hotels of the same overall rating.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple