“More for your money”
Review of Days Inn Demopolis

Days Inn Demopolis
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Demopolis
Reviewed May 28, 2011

I always stay at this hotel when going to Demopolis, even though there are many to choose from. Always clean, great beds and all the amenities a traveler like myself wants to see. Flat screen TV, good bed and always clean. Great deal for the money.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed December 5, 2010

Worse stay in a hotel EVER! Checked in just after midnight, went smooth enought, it looked like I woke up the staff. Got to my room to find the strong smell of bad air freshener. Soon after, we found out it was to cover the smell of smoke in our non-smoking room, also found the burn in the blanket. Told the staff and we were given another blanket and was offered more air freshener. Door didn't seal so it didn't block outside noise, every vehicle that came and went woke us up. gave up on sleep at 6:30, can't make coffee due to the science experement. This is also when we discovered the hair around the sink and tub. I asked for another room and was told no, there aren't any more and was refered to the Best Western and given a joke of a discount. I would not recomend this one to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2010

We stayed at the Days Inn with our baseball team while we were playing in Demopolis. The owners of the motel, the Patel's could not have been better. They really appreciated our business and it showed daily. The few minor issues we had were resolved as soon as we brought it to their attention. The rooms were great and they did everything possible to make sure we felt like we were at home. They made our stay there a great experience for us all.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed August 13, 2010

We traveled with a youth sports team and found the management had loads of patience with the teens. The teens used the computer in the office, ate breakfast, and loved the afternoon cookie treats! The rooms were clean - and if we slept in late due to late ballgames, the cleaning crew happily came back later. The office personnel were extremely accomodating to any and all requests, working with us on keeping rooms on a day-to-day basis after the mandatory 5 nights which helped since we were on a lose and go home basis with the ballgames. We had space to gather to socialize at night and even were allowed to cook out with some portable grills in the parking lot - and the management let us borrow tables! Great experience with good memories for all.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed August 13, 2010

The staff was excellent. The room was clean and location was great.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2010

I am a frequest guest of this hotel. I have stayed in all the hotels in this area, and overall this hotel is my favorite. The owners will do whatever it takes to make the stay satisfactory. The front desk clerk is very good and extremely friendly. Parking has never been an issue. The continental breakfast is above average compared to other Days Inn locations. Again, this is an overall great experience each time I visit this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2008

I called this hotel due to the hurricane. I was quoted a 65.00 rate. Keeping in mind I have worked at a hotel for 17 years I noted who I spoke with, the rate, the additional charge for a dog, confirmation number, time etc.
Upon check out I presented my AAA card and they still charged me 65.00 stating that the rate was quoted as 75.00. I feel they did not honor their AAA membership. I will report them to AAA.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
patelnick, Operations Manager at Days Inn Demopolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2009

The guest was told a rate of $65.00 after her AAA discount. Gust work in another hotel before for 17 years and she was aware of presenting discount at time of check inn and not at check out, however the hotel honored her discount. Please post a legit coments.