“Wonderful experience. Highly Recommend!!”

Best Western Plus Two Rivers Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Demopolis
Reviewed June 2, 2008

I travel quite a bit for my job. This property was the best I have stayed at in a long time (the other property that stands out happened to be another Best Western). Everything was perfect, from the wonderfully decorated and large room to the service. We had a king suite (took my husband and dog along for this trip) - the bed was comfortable, had a nice flat sreen TV, nice tile floors and great "kitchenette". I mentioned my dog earlier - this hotel was extremely accomodating for us with our dog. They placed us in a downstairs room close to an exit so that we could take him in and out. The breakfast area was clean and well stocked - the only thing I could have asked for was some fresh fruit, but can't complain as everything else was so good! My husband and I really enjoyed talking to sweet Nettie - one of the housekeepers - she was such a pleasure! True southern hospitality at this one folks :)
Had a wonderful stay - can not say when I will be back to Demopolis, but if I ever find the need to stay there again, I will definitely not stay anywhere but here!! Great job :)

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ragtimecarrie

Reviewed January 27, 2008

This must be the best place to stay in Demopolis. The rooms were comfortable and nicely decorated as they had recently been renovated. The bedding was very comfortable. Decent breakfast, too. The staff was very friendly. If we're ever in Demopolis again, we'll be back!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank kaffrinn
Reviewed November 10, 2007

We had never stayed in the Demopolis area, but had to be in the area for business. We booked online from the Best Western site, they have some great pictures of the property. Upon arrival, the staff was extremely courteous and helpful, offering tips on local dining for the evening. The main lobby was spotlessly clean and well furnished.

Our room was absolutely great! It was a suite with two queen beds, also had a small sofa that would convert to a double bed. The furnishings in the room were top quality, large desk, flat screen wall mounted TV, refrig, microwave, coffee maker, large closet, large bathroom. Beds were wonderfully comfortable. The cleanliness of the room was superb! Lots of towels, extra blankets & pillows, little things that make a hotel great!

As we stayed in November, we didn't use the pool, but it looked really nice. We left too early in the morning to take advantage of the breakfast. The property was very quiet, and the grounds were maintained nicely.

We will definitely stay there again on our next trip to the area.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank BullsRUs
Also consider these accommodations in or near Demopolis
#3 of 6 in Demopolis
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#2 of 6 in Demopolis
#1 of 1 in Livingston
Days Inn Demopolis
Days Inn Demopolis
#4 of 6 in Demopolis

Been to Best Western Plus Two Rivers Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Two Rivers Hotel & Suites

Address: 662 US Highway 80 W, Demopolis, AL 36732-4122
Location: United States > Alabama > Demopolis
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Demopolis
Price Range: $121 - $132 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Two Rivers Hotel & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Two Rivers Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Demopolis