“Very Clean”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Demopolis
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Very Clean”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Hotel was great, however the lady who checked me in over charged me but said i would have to wait untill check out to get money back(cash) said she didnt know how to correct the payment & said she would not call for help. After leaving the hotel & returing after midnight to find no one at the front desk & key machine would not let me in with key. After waitin outside in the cold for 30-45 i finally banged on door & a older man came from kitchen area half sleep. Sad he was sorry & sometimes key machine dosent work.However breakfast was great & the lady who was serving breakfast was the highlight of my stay, she was very sweet & had welcomed me & my husband with open arms. My room was very clean & every hosekeeper i seen had a smile a spoke. I was given a late check out & not one time did i get a nock on the door about when i was checking out...Over all great stay

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ksmith318
bwtr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Two Rivers Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Sorry for any inconvenience. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks,
Best Western Plus Two Rivers Hotel & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Riverview, Florida, Usa
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Hotel was great, everybody great except front desk, I arrived late first night had to wait for front desk to finish their personal cell phone call, the second night I came in the front desk was again on a personal call while the hotel phone rung for ever, all other employees were great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Danny J
bwtr, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Two Rivers Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Sorry for any inconvenience. I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks,
Baskin, LA
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I am writing a review not because I stayed but because I could not get a return call from the management concerning an upcoming stay. I called the hotel 2 days in a row for information concerning an extended stay rate and urgency due to a quick change of job location. After arriving in the area and still no contact from management I stopped by the hotel to get a rate. I was told that no one was there that could answer my question as everyone was gone and the manager would not be back until after 8pm. Also that if I wanted a room I would have to come back after that time when someone could help me. I decided to go to a different hotel. 4 days later I received a call from management to answer my questions but I told them I had already found a hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

stayed one night this past Saturday while visiting family. I didnt feel well so all I did was sleep.
I would suggest if you have kids to ask for first floor because there was a complaint that they could hear stomping (which know one was stomping just getting on and off the bed)
but I didnt let that bother me.
The bathroom could have been better it looked like there was dead ants on the wall. The rest of the room was clean, bed comfortable and breakfast was ok. Diappointed that there was no fruit (unless it was gone by the time we got there) My kids had waffles they seem to like it. overall it was a good stay.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank sweetbrown84
Rosemere, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed December 29, 2012

At check out, they were not able to print my bill because of computerissues and they were supposed to sent it by email. I sent them several emails since and after seven days, I sill did not get my bill.
Room had a bad cleaning product smell.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank LUCDEBELLEFEUILLE
Copperas Cove, Texas
Reviewed November 19, 2012

we just pulled in to the hotel while traveling to Ft Benning. We were happily surprised to be greeted by a pleasant fun gentleman at the front desk. He gave as a military discount, and a suite for the night. The pull out love seat could be replaced but the 2 queen sized beds were great to sleep on. The room was very spacious. We havent been down stairs yet for breakfast but they say they have scrambled, fried, sunny side up eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, grits. I am very happy with our stay here so far.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank luvsmntry
Also consider these accommodations in or near Demopolis
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#2 of 6 in Demopolis
#4 of 6 in Demopolis
#1 of 1 in Livingston
Days Inn Demopolis
Days Inn Demopolis
#3 of 6 in Demopolis

Been to Best Western Plus Two Rivers Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!