“Whitts barbecue”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great food, love the ribs and the sauce. Combo plates are really good. Price is very good!
This a drive thru but you will always see cars lined up to order their food.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My family came to my house for Christmas and I had a barbecue lunch of all types of barbecue.
Whitts ribs were wonderful!!!!! Everyone loved my Christmas Lunch, and thanku for making it special.

Debbie Crowell

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have lived across the country, no one does a barbecue sandwich like Whitt's. It's consistent and delicious. I frequent the one on Elms Street in Athens and the one and Forrest in Athens. I have heard some of the other locations are not as good. Excellent food and lightning fast service.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Have had takeout from Whitt's many times over the years and am quite pleased with their bbq pork. It has a certain taste and unique tenderness associated with it. Not a fan of their ribs or chicken though. Just stick with bbq pulled pork and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I love southern "BBQ" which is really smoked pork....and nowadays, chicken, turkey, ribs, and brisket. I like Whitt's much more than the others around because it uses more vinegar when smoking, so it is moister. Great white sauce. For those who don't know what that is: mixture of mayo, vinegar, black pepper......yummy!

Been to whitts barbecue? Share your experiences!