“Good Stuff”

Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
“Good Stuff”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Have had takeout from Whitt's many times over the years and am quite pleased with their bbq pork. It has a certain taste and unique tenderness associated with it. Not a fan of their ribs or chicken though. Just stick with bbq pulled pork and you won't be disappointed.

“Grew up on this....”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I love southern "BBQ" which is really smoked pork....and nowadays, chicken, turkey, ribs, and brisket. I like Whitt's much more than the others around because it uses more vinegar when smoking, so it is moister. Great white sauce. For those who don't know what that is: mixture of mayo, vinegar, black pepper......yummy!

Visited November 2012
St. Louis
“I love Whitt's”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

This is my favorite barbecue sandwich of all time. It is always consistent. The stuffed potatoes are always good. Pork is my favorite here, but I also like the turkey.

“The BEST BBQ”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Whitts BBQ in my opinion, has the best BBQ Turkey around. I always order the Family Pack in Turkey and we love it. I have also ordered the BBQ in vacuum sealed packages to take for tailgating. It heats up great and is never dry!

Visited September 2012
Decatur, Alabama
“Worthy of regular returns.”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Awesome portions, I had the ribs. I found overall they seemed to be on the same wavelength as several other bbq sites around town . This being said they were in a prime location to my hotel and the traffic of Walmart but didn't skimp on their service due to this ease of accessibility.

Visited August 2012