Hampton Inn Decatur
$121
HIExpress.com
$94
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffrecommend this hotelbreakfast areain townmany optionschecking insouthern hospitalitygreat place to stayshopping and restaurantswould stay here againbusiness tripstaff was very friendly and helpfulcookiesvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Very clean and nice rooms. Breakfest is good and the staff is very helpfull. I was impressed with the breakfest area and atmosphere is great. I would recommend this hotel to any of my co-workers and freinds.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Dear Mr. Daniel,

I would like to thank you on behalf of our entire staff here at Hampton Inn. Your kind words along with the time you took to submit your experience means a lot to us. We are very pleased that we were able to make you another satisfied guest and we'll look forward to seeing you on your next visit here.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 11, 2014

This hotel has had a recent renovation of the lobby/breakfast space. The bed was comfortable, the breakfast (selection) was decent, the pool was nice, though a bit over the full mark when we arrived, nearly 6" above the normal. The front desk employees during our arrival were extremely friendly. It is a little bit off the expressway to get here, and it's hidden behind the Applebees, so you have to be looking for it or you'll miss it.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Dear Cardsfan44,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay here at Hampton Inn, taking care of our guest and making them satisfied is one of our top priorities, something we pride ourselves on. When your travels bring you back to Decatur we would love to have you here!

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 9, 2014

This is a quality older Hampton that does everything well. Best option in town. We spent 2 nights, 2 queen rooms with 8 people including 3 grandkids. The pool was enjoyed and breakfast worked out great. Good location with several dining options close. Point Mallard Park was outstanding.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Hampton Inn, we would like to thank you for your positive feedback about your experience here as we try our very best to satisfy each and every one of our guest. We would love to have you back when your travels bring you back our way!

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on business. The toilet seat was covered with urine. I was there for three days and the room was not vacuumed once. There was visible dirt on the floor. The in-room AC did not work well and kept the room very wet.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns while staying here at Hampton Inn Decatur, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the lack of service you received during your stay. I assure you this is not the norm for our team, customer satisfaction is one our top priorities here and its disappointing to know that you were not satisfied. We would love the opportunity to redeem ourselves and we definitely appreciate your business.

Best Regard,

Reviewed July 23, 2014

This hotel is very nice and clean. Appears to of had a recent remodel. Staff was very welcoming and cheerful and the rooms were very clean and updated. I love Hampton Inn's for this reason. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area. It's right in town and close to everything.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends