“Great Value”

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Decatur
Rockledge, United States
“Great Value”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Not a luxury hotel but comfortable with a friendly staff. I have back issues and i felt fine when I got up so kudos to the matress because even many of the more expensive hotel chains give be problems. Convenient to local restaurants. Breakfast was nothing special but the basics were adequate (cereal, coffee, bagels, muffins, etc)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Decatur, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay here at Hampton Inn, taking care of our guest and making them satisfied is one of our top priorities, something we pride ourselves on. When your travels bring you back to Decatur we would love to have you here!

Best,
Edyta Hall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
N. Charleston, United States
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Staff was very friendly and assisted super fast regarding a check-in issue. Was greeted by everyone with a smile. Will definitely consider staying here next time I am in town. Lots of kids in town for a tournament so it was a little noisy, but all in all great stay. And walking distance to restaurant

Dear Joe,

I would like to thank you on behalf of our entire staff here at Hampton Inn. Your kind words along with the time you took to submit your experience means a lot to us. We are very pleased that we were able to make you another satisfied guest and we'll look forward to seeing you on your next visit here.

Best,

Edyta Hall
winchester, TN
Reviewed June 25, 2014

In the morning I noticed that the fitted sheet was pulled up and there was NOT a mattress pad!! The mattress had BROWN STAINS and was filthy!!! I reported this to the staff and they were helpful. I did use the 100% satisfied guarantee to get my money back. BUT it makes me wonder about other Hamptons!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robert J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Decatur, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for your comments. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping manager. I can assure you that is issue has been corrected as this is not the standard for this hotel or any other Hampton Inn. Should your travel plans call for you to be back in this area, please feel free to contact me directly and we can prove our standards and service that we are known for.
Cordially

Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This hotel was lovely. I stayed one night and truly felt as though I was at my home away from home. Being on the road 200+ nights a year, it is a real surprise to be welcomed by such lovely staff at smaller hotels like this one. I wanted to thank Tom Kurzenbaum for his amazing service. His level of engagement, his anticipatory service, and his genuine good natured hospitality made me feel as though I was staying an an elegant property such as The Plaza in New York or The Savoy in London. While the physical structure and amenities of this hotel are not as what is expected in those luxury 5 star hotels, Tom's engaging service more than exceeded my expectations and will cause me to happily stay again at this hotel in the future. Thank you Tom for your amazing service, your attention to detail, and your loyalty to me as your guest. I will not soon forget the warmth and hospitality that he greeted me with. Thank you for a great stay!

2 Thank Heather J
Thank you for your comments and I will share them with the entire staff and our corporate office
Florida, United States
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Located on a highway 20, yet far enough away to not hear traffic, this hotel is in an area of Decatur that is close to shops and restaurants, I found this hotel to have a very friendly staff, with clean rooms and a good breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Robert J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Decatur, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We are glad you liked our hotel and hope you come back and stay with us again.

Kansas City Missouri, United States
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The staff and accommodations were excellent. We stayed at this hotel twice and were completely satisfied each time. All of the staff we met exemplify "southern hospitality." The complementary breakfast was better than most we have found and started our day off right.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Thomas P
Robert J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Decatur, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for your comments. I will share them with the entire staff. Please visit us again if your travel plans call for you to be in the Decatur area again.

SAN ANTONIO, United States
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This hotel is great....friendly staff....great rooms...good location..Worthy of a Hilton property..The staff welcomes you and makes you feel right at home. Breakfast is great...Housekeeping staff are very efficient. Makes the River City A very appealing place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Beverly H
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and the River City of Decatur. Please come back and visit us again soon.