“Please dont touch my lid”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Decatur
Reviewed July 29, 2015

Why are starbucks employees taught not to touch the lid that you drink from. Its just nasty. Next time you order a coffee count how many hands touch the lid that you drink from. I love it from the drive thru when they hand it around to everyone behind the counter each one holding it by the lid and then it get sat down by the drive thru cashier. They take your money and then with the same hand and there thumb right on the drinking hole hands you a 5 dollar coffee that you just hope doesnt get you sick.

1  Thank Betty P

Reviewed July 23, 2015

I have been to Starbucks everywhere we travel and live. This was also a good location. Nothing spectacular stood out, but my order was made correctly and in a timely manner! Thanks!

Reviewed April 21, 2015

The staff greet us every time we walk in. They remember our regular orders. The restaurant is kept spotlessly clean, inside and out. We've visited Starbucks all over this country and this is absolutely the best!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

It's hard to find coffee shops and this lonely Starbucks is in the perfect location of Decatur! There is one in Target but this one has a drive through... staff is awesome! They get my order correct everytime and they are fast.
I also love the OR questions they put on their gratuity cups.:)
Favorite Starbucks thus far!

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I was happy to find a familiar coffee vendor in a smaller community. I found the service to be great, the breakfast sandwiches were above average, and the coffee met the expected standards. Drive thru isnt easy with an extended cab long bed but we made it.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!