“Love it! Awesome food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I've been here twice, the first time at dinner. Prices seemed slighly high, but I tend to underestimate what it should cost, so it probably wasn't bad since a salad and bread come with the meal. I have also been at lunch for $5.99 special. For that price I was expecting spaghetti marinara, was I suprised. Got a really wonderful pasta dish (same as they have on the full night menu) and a salad and bread. The food is wonderful and the prices are fair. I only wish it was closer to my home!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The name of the restaurant is Franchesco's! Wonderful food and pleanty of it at a good price. I had the pasta sampler, my wife the vodka chicken special. Both meals were prepared to perfection. Home made bread rolls were hot and delicious. Salads were a weak, point; small with not much in them. But then I was not there for the salad. We took two cannoli to go and were very pleased. Though the shells were not restaurant made, they were quality shells, crisp and tasty. The riccotta filling with miniature chocolate chips was very good. Unless you are looking for the bottomless salad bowl at Olive Garden. Bag the chain restaurant and go here!!! Family freindly and they take reservations.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Pleasant place, attentive staff, hearty food; in 4 trips, never any problems and consistently good, just not great. Very good pricing for lunch, the specials are a very good value and nicely seasoned. Olive Garden just opened around the corner -- unless you love their salads, avoid the big chain and go to Francesca's.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is a local restaurant that is definitely worth visiting. The food is great and the service is always attentive. I is not a fancy place but it is quality food and one o those places you would be pleased to find if you were traveling.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Being an authentic Italian cook, making my own from scratch sauce and pasta, meatballs,etc.it is very hard for me to eat Italian food at a restaurant. Everything I have ordered (all take out) has been excellent; the chef will even adjust the menu to your likes. Yesterday I wanted the Shrimp Scampi with the addition of callmari and spinach, he did that and it was delicious! The eggplant parm sandwich is delish! Would highly reccomend this restaurant!!!!!!!!!