“ok”

O'Charley's
Ranked #103 of 161 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 29, 2013

went for lunch, I ordered a steak my wife ordered the honey chicken. the steak was cooked to order but was loaded with salt and pepper. the chicken was fried with honey on it. had no taste to the chicken and very little if any honey. the waitress took a long time to bring the check even though she was looking straight at us knowing we were through eating. she finally came over and asked if we were ready for the check.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Hadn't been in one these O'Charley's in over a decade, now I remember why. Wife wanted to try, so we did. Long wait for mediocre food and unresponsive service -- after 2 requests for condiments and refills, I waited on our table myself, which got employee, but not manager attention, probably why this establishment is so poorly rated by all others. Trust your tripadvisor and steer clear.

1  Thank 550_Maranello
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The service here was never great, but I have not been back since they tried to feed me raw chicken. I had ordered a salad with grilled chicken. I put dressing on 1/2 the salad and took a bite of a strawberry when I noticed that the sliced chicken was almost completely raw. I asked the server to replace it with a salad with NO chicken at all. She brought back the exact same salad that they had just picked the sliced chicken off of (still had dressing on 1/2, a bite taken from a strawberry, and tiny chicken bits). FYI O'Charlies: You can pick off chicken, but not salmonella. I was pregnant at the time, do you know what salmonella can do to a pregnant woman and her unborn child?

2  Thank eenygma_20

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!